The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man the way this schedule is going down, depending on how LSTRASH does, we could be going into the second half with one loss or better. The SEC looking :trash:

I'll hold my peace tho

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Western Kentucky with one of the dumbest plays I've EVER seen. Up 22-21, Northwestern heading into the end zone. QB is stripped at the 1, ball bounces into the end zone and towards the sideline. If it goes out of bounds, touchback. Instead, a WKU player chases the ball down right at the sideline, grabs the ball and throws it back into play.

Unbelievably, the refs called it a touchback anyways. It was reviewed and upheld. I have no idea how, but dude just got away with one of the stupidest plays you'll ever see.
I know the coaches and fans almsot had a heart attack :laff::laff:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Western Kentucky with one of the dumbest plays I've EVER seen. Up 22-21, Northwestern heading into the end zone. QB is stripped at the 1, ball bounces into the end zone and towards the sideline. If it goes out of bounds, touchback. Instead, a WKU player chases the ball down right at the sideline, grabs the ball and throws it back into play.

Unbelievably, the refs called it a touchback anyways. It was reviewed and upheld. I have no idea how, but dude just got away with one of the stupidest plays you'll ever see.

Unbelievable, Kid had to be shaving points. I have never seen something that dumb. I also don't know how that was not overturned. Unreal all around fukk up.