jahlil okafor for

2015: 16th pick
2016: brooklyn pick, dallas pick
2017: brooklyn swap
2018: brooklyn pick

play kobe until he's 40

add depth to the roster with cheap rookie deals. use cap savings on free agents

:ohhh:
Celtics by far. No guarantee any of those picks would turn into even top 5. You always take the potential star over a bunch of picks where you have no clue where they would fall.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Raptors and Nuggets are two teams that need to do something this week besides just work out players....Both these squads need to be looking to either improve or rebuild.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lakers need to holla at the celtis

who wins this trade?

jahlil okafor for

play kobe until he's 40

That's enough for us. We'll even throw in Jared Sullinger and a waist trainer :ehh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When I asked Harrison if Towns does something in practice that we haven't seen, said he tries to shoot 3's, wouldn't specify if they went in
:mjpls:Them Jersey Boyz love those 3's, first Bynum now Towns. *Flip gonna tell Towns to post up and take a fadeaway midrange shot, Towns says :ufdup: and is going to be taking pull up 3's off the dribble. *KG commits his first NBA murder.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
The Raptors and Nuggets are two teams that need to do something this week besides just work out players....Both these squads need to be looking to either improve or rebuild.
the Kings leaked to the media that we offered Lawson for their pick, so that should tell you what direction we're heading in.

and honestly, if teams think they can fleece us and get Lawson/Faried/Chandler for pennies on the dollar because their value tanked during the Shawful era, I would rather keep them, let Malone build up their trade value and then move them.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Kings leaked to the media that we offered Lawson for their pick, so that should tell you what direction we're heading in.

and honestly, if teams think they can fleece us and get Lawson/Faried/Chandler for pennies on the dollar because their value tanked during the Shawful era, I would rather keep them, let Malone build up their trade value and then move them.

I keep seeing rumors involving Chandler how about sending him to OKC for PerryJones/Lamb/ and Novak

Ritzy Sharon

Daps
I keep seeing rumors involving Chandler how about sending him to OKC for PerryJones/Lamb/ and Novak
wishing thinking on OKC's part. :ld:

Chandler might not get moved at all. I think Malone will be a big fan of Wil (particularly his defensive versatility) and insist we keep him long term.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wishing thinking on OKC's part. :ld:

Maybe they can change out Lamb for Waiters. It just seem's like they have/had a glut of players who aren't going to see much time and Donovan likes to have a shooter at SG so with Morrow/Lamb/Waiters/Robertson at SG and Mcgary/Novak/Collison/PJIII in the front court they may be a prime candidate for one of those 3 for 1 deals....With the nuggets actually being able to use one of the wings and PJIII in a backup role at both forward slots.

Ritzy Sharon

Daps
Maybe they can change out Lamb for Waiters. It just seem's like they have/had a glut of players who aren't going to see much time and Donovan likes to have a shooter at SG so with Morrow/Lamb/Waiters/Robertson at SG and Mcgary/Novak/Collison/PJIII in the front court they may be a prime candidate for one of those 3 for 1 deals....With the nuggets actually being able to use one of the wings and PJIII in a backup role at both forward slots.
even worse. I want no part of Waiters or his psychotic stan. :pachaha:

Lamb/PJIII are on the last year of their rookie deals, so either they continue to underwhelm and we let them go for nothing, or they ball out and we're forced to overpay. not an ideal situation for a rebuilding team.

that's why we insist on picks. if you're going to be terrible, you want young talent locked up on cheap deals for as long as possible.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Jahlil Okafor in the post gifs:banderas:

duke1.0.gif

AbleViciousAgouti.gif

fede4.gif

Okafor-right.gif

giphy.gif

okafor_shoe.gif

okadunk.0.gif

0*IQMXeR9HZnPJXSMT.gif

jahlil_20okafor_20post_201.0.gif

PopularBoringFallowdeer.gif

cropped_okafor.gif

1_yCSQLcyOicm7HXc52NWW6w.0.gif

MeaslyHospitableFawn.gif

#LWO .....we need to get this boy and see if we struck gold:comeon:

6'11 TRUE Center who offensive game already + pair him with Kareem & Kobe who will teach him even MORE post game?:banderas:

I'd rather have him be a bust than let him turn into a franchise Center somewhere else:mjcry:

#LWO

:blessed:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
lakers need to holla at the celtis

who wins this trade?

jahlil okafor for

play kobe until he's 40

Boston needs WCS more than Okafor which is why trading with the Knicks makes sense

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Jahlil Okafor in the post gifs:banderas:

duke1.0.gif

AbleViciousAgouti.gif

fede4.gif

Okafor-right.gif

giphy.gif

okafor_shoe.gif

okadunk.0.gif

0*IQMXeR9HZnPJXSMT.gif

jahlil_20okafor_20post_201.0.gif

PopularBoringFallowdeer.gif

cropped_okafor.gif

1_yCSQLcyOicm7HXc52NWW6w.0.gif

MeaslyHospitableFawn.gif

#LWO .....we need to get this boy and see if we struck gold:comeon:

6'11 TRUE Center who offensive game already + pair him with Kareem & Kobe who will teach him even MORE post game?:banderas:

I'd rather have him be a bust than let him turn into a franchise Center somewhere else:mjcry:

#LWO

:blessed:
@Malta just got wood.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:leon: I didn't know he spoke perfect English too. Even if the Lakers don't take, hope he does real well, just not too well. :mjpls::ohhh: It only took him 5-6 months to learn fluent Spanish and seems to be a high character guy, has some Pau Gasol traits in him. Now I can see why he looks to be going top 5.