The OFFICIAL 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION and VOTING thread - now till 1/1/2015

No rush to submit your ballot...voting ends 1/1/2015

• The Taxman

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 118 30.8%
  • EducatedBrothafromtheBank

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Shugg Ross

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Crimson tider

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Eye cue 182

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • O RLY

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • ROFL GUY

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Hammer

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rigby.

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Last Emperor2k2

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • LogicFirst

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Greg Popabytch

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • Ethnic Vagina FInder

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Swagnificent is the same dude who claimed he was a Harvard educated lawyer making $200k at age 25 right?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, apparently @Swagnificent was a blue chip Kobe stan on the AHH boards and he was recognized there for his outstanding garbage posting. He used to be "Cashville Tyrant" on here but lost a lifetime ban bet only to return as the incarnation you see today, he's been dropping turds since SOHH and AHH days.

:dead:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Nah, apparently @Swagnificent was a blue chip Kobe stan on the AHH boards and he was recognized there for his outstanding garbage posting. He used to be "Cashville Tyrant" on here but lost a lifetime ban bet only to return as the incarnation you see today, he's been dropping turds since SOHH and AHH days.

Man he's Cashville Tyrant??!?!? No wonder Swagnificent is so trash...can take the name out the WOAT but can't take the WOAT out the name. *Changes vote*

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Of course, and I get it.

I been telling them the truth for about 6 years and it's hurting most now because they're finally seeing the light.

not at all. see u even arrogant enough to think u are the only "genius" to tell the jets fan base that the organization sucks. that's an obvious observation moron.

coliseum, this douchebag is 7 votes behind. i ask all of u who are voting for people who arent gonna win to throw them votes behind this guy. it would be a crime for him not to win. not only is he a shytty poster, but he cuckolded another man for his whore of a wife, and now he sharing her too. you cant make this shyt up :damn:. dude is probably the most miserable turd on the coli. sits at home while the kid he thinks is his is sleeping in a second hand basinet and projects his misery on forums while his wife is out with the next nikka :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
not at all. see u even arrogant enough to think u are the only "genius" to tell the jets fan base that the organization sucks. that's an obvious observation moron.

coliseum, this douchebag is 7 votes behind. i ask all of u who are voting for people who arent gonna win to throw them votes behind this guy. it would be a crime for him not to win. not only is he a shytty poster, but he cuckolded another man for his whore of a wife, and now he sharing her too. you cant make this shyt up :damn:. dude is probably the most miserable turd on the coli. sits at home while the kid he thinks is his is sleeping in a second hand basinet and projects his misery on forums while his wife is out with the next nikka :mjlol:
I agree he's awful and he would deserve it, but swagnificent is just as bad and a pedo. Hell, he got banned earlier this year just for being a shytty poster :russ:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I agree he's awful and he would deserve it, but swagnificent is just as bad and a pedo. Hell, he got banned earlier this year just for being a shytty poster :russ:

yea but i get the impression swagnificent is mostly trolling or is stupid as shyt. this dude legit has a sense of superiority like he is better than us and was put here to school us on sports while he is at work or while he is at home babysitting his b*stard and eating tv dinners.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yea but i get the impression swagnificent is mostly trolling or is stupid as shyt. this dude legit has a sense of superiority like he is better than us and was put here to school us on sports while he is at work or while he is at home babysitting his b*stard and eating tv dinners.
True. My dad and brothers are jet fans so I tend to keep updated on them and check their thread. This guy is legit awful. I think swagnificent is just legit dumb is the difference.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Good idea.

The badge should be like a title. Good or bad.. With the year won.

@cook ?

cook

Banned
Daps
Good idea.

The badge should be like a title. Good or bad.. With the year won.

@cook ?

not going to happen. to create seperate badges like that means adding a ton of usergroups to the database.

i was thinking we should list the winners from all the past years. maybe have it open for a few weeks once winners of this year are announced then stash it in the rafters until next year