***THE official 2012 Coli Male DRAFT thread***

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
mad.png
But you the thread starter but was 3rd round drafted! :childplease:

And Malc do I get a 5th pic. :whew: I only got 4 killas on my squad!

One more and we can take on all the other teams at once like it's nothing! :ahh:

ur right...some ppl got 4 players

ur squad is though :ohhh:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
@SouthPaw gon have dem hired goonettes from dem twerk videos waitin in da locker room for ol girl. I aint seen nothin doe. :mjpls:

I got one better!!! Each one of my players get THEY OWN Twerking Teammette!
jawalrus.png

Pick whichever one you like! She's there to tackle or whatever else you want her to do! :win:

Lingerie-Football-League_2.jpg

#SouthPawPatriots #GOATS :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We got too many weapons my brother.

Brooklyn can shut nikkas down, literally :smugfavre:

We got Blazo to distract the women.

Broke drop bombs on em with his political posts, and general Canadian intellect.

DaChamp with his superior debate skills and ability to annoy dudes to the point they threaten him.

I'm the glue guy, the hustle guy who will come up with gifs and drop my address for fights.

And Malfoy holding it all together, you think any of these other women want it with her???????

say bro, is hoopshype.com down for you?

i guess you didn't see the all stars @colicolicoli picked up off the waivers

we got

@Walt
@Born2BKing
@krackdagawd
@ski Hat
@Spliff

light skinned real nikkas are an endangered species. theres only 78 of em in the united states and we just nabbed 2. we got the brolic nikkas with krack, ski hat and spliff. we got the pretty thug with born2bking

and we got the black leonardo davinci with walt

our 6-10 shyts on our 1-5

we apply pressure all game long with absolutely no drop off in production

:win:
:wow:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
say bro, is hoopshype.com down for you?

i guess you didn't see the all stars @colicolicoli picked up off the waivers

we got

@Walt
@Born2BKing
@krackdagawd
@ski Hat
@Spliff

light skinned real nikkas are an endangered species. theres only 78 of em in the united states and we just nabbed 2. we got the brolic nikkas with krack, ski hat and spliff. we got the pretty thug with born2bking

and we got the black leonardo davinci with walt

our 6-10 shyts on our 1-5

we apply pressure all game long with absolutely no drop off in production

:win:

#TeamColiColiColi

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
We got too many weapons my brother.

Brooklyn can shut nikkas down, literally :smugfavre:

We got Blazo to distract the women.

Broke drop bombs on em with his political posts, and general Canadian intellect.

DaChamp with his superior debate skills and ability to annoy dudes to the point they threaten him.

I'm the glue guy, the hustle guy who will come up with gifs and drop my address for fights.

And Malfoy holding it all together, you think any of these other women want it with her???????

:childplease:

- Hav is mentally unstable so who knows wtf he gon do to mufukkas. :shaq: Breh might forget to take his meds one day and come to da game in da opposing teams uniform lookin at us like :ufdup:......................:why:

- Tony Bromo stay in da cut doin dat clean dirt...don't eam ask me how because dat's about as much as I'm allowed to say bout dat nikka. :merchant:

- Cat Piss' pimp hand is too strong for da opposin team's wives too handle. He dont eam need to be on da court in order for us to win. fukka "Basketball wives" nikka.... we talmbout a "Cat Piss' Concubines" nikka. :shaq:

- 904..Dat breh.....Well lemme tell bout dis broth....well i don't know too much bout dat dood but I'm sure he's good at somethin. :skip:

- And I'm mufukkin OG_StankBrefs nikka. You muhfuggas already know what time it is wit me. You cain't conjure up no fukkin game plan for dis one right chea jabroni. :youngsabo:

Plus Coach Paw gon always have dem hoes on deck for da squad after da games to give our loins dat work stress relief. :noah:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's