The Office - Favorite Character?

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I liked all the characters tbh but I'm rewatching the show atm and Dwight is hilarious, the guy who plays him is incredible in that role. They still have to make the Schrute farm spinoff happen, that was the best episode of the later seasons.

Kelly is funny and kinda cute too. The actress who plays her looks weird now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I liked all the characters tbh but I'm rewatching the show atm and Dwight is hilarious, the guy who plays him is incredible in that role. They still have to make the Schrute farm spinoff happen, that was the best episode of the later seasons.

Kelly is funny and kinda cute too. The actress who plays her looks weird now.
The actor who played Dwight star was rising for a hot minute and then crashed and burned quickly. Ouch.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
The actor who played Dwight star was rising for a hot minute and then crashed and burned quickly. Ouch.

Yeah he should have went on to do other stuff, super funny actor. He's funny on twitter as well.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah he should have went on to do other stuff, super funny actor. He's funny on twitter as well.
Last thing I saw him in he had a show on FOX where he played a genius level but abrasive detective. It was like Sherlock but not successful. lol No idea what he's doing now.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Last thing I saw him in he had a show on FOX where he played a genius level but abrasive detective. It was like Sherlock but not successful. lol No idea what he's doing now.

Rainn Wilson (Dwight) has a podcast now. Havent listened to it at all yet. Last thing i saw him in was The Meg.

Kevin is definitely one of my favorites.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Rainn Wilson probably still living off that office money tbh. I think he runs some website Soul Pancake

Mindy Making and John Krazinski the most successful post show besides Steve Carell

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Ryan, Kelly and Toby were all writers for the show.

Side note: The actor that plays Toby wrote the episode "Goodbye Toby". Definitely one of the best episodes.