wbNXC.jpg

AECoo.jpg

4_%282%29.jpg

Morrison17

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ukraine
i'm searching for some new Shelly Martinez pics, or shoots, or anything, can someone help with links or post something?

184.jpg

Morrison17

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ukraine
This is funny when internet fan thinks if he dislike someone, so are everybody else. but lets face it, kelly is the most popular diva as of now, even through she dont show up on wwe tv. maxim wants her, wwe wants her, half a million of her twitter folowers want her, and just a bunch of internet fans that hate mainstream - don't
and this a bad thing to say "u are the only one" i mean, who give u the right to talk for others?

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This is funny when internet fan thinks if he dislike someone, so are everybody else. but lets face it, kelly is the most popular diva as of now, even through she dont show up on wwe tv. maxim wants her, wwe wants her, half a million of her twitter folowers want her, and just a bunch of internet fans that hate mainstream - don't
and this a bad thing to say "u are the only one" i mean, who give u the right to talk for others?
Oh Excuse Me I Meant On The Coli I Have Never Seen These Dudes Ever Go Apeshyt or :noah: Over Her.Do You Really Wanna Go Into Why The 'E Keeps Her Around? Let's Not Be Stupid. :comeon: And As Far As Maxim Goes Damn Near Every Diva Has Been In There BUT They Only Make A Point To Point Out When Kelly Is In There. When You Are Pushed Down People Throats Of Course You Get A Following I Believe If Layla And Eve Got Put On Maxim And They Actually Put Forth The Effort They Put Into K2 Trust Me They Would Get A Big Ass Following As Well Then Again When You Do The K2 Route And Bust That p*ssy Open More Than ALL The Divas Combined Of Course They Give You A Push

Good Night Sir :birdman:
And Oh Yeah Maryse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly :steviej: