Essential The Offical Women of Wrestling Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fertile? Who the fukk wants kids
:snoop: lets take this slowly in reverse so u can understand

before the kids you got to have sex first right? k.And before the sex u got to find the broad physically attractive right? well in order for that to happen she has got to have certain eye catching assets to lure a suitor b4 even uttering a word, right? In the current state trish is in there is nothing separating her body from victoria justice. I aint a :shaq: so her body kills any talk of sexually viability to me

how big do you want a 5'3 almost 40 white woman to be?
Wouldnt hurt if she looked like lopez? & dont give me that bu but shes latin.Trish is fuklin greek them broads are built just like sistas

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
01794_BF02_123_190lo.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

Shelly8.jpg

176.jpg

6ntrw0k42nlt.jpg

nz1xxsgtvv9e.jpg

145.jpg

358b0c5.jpg

1ie9murllh18.jpg

qsk80lwx5k96.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Trish at 40 >>>>> Kelly Kelly at 24

Trish at 24 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly at any point in her life.

:pachaha:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:takedat: Dont know why she got released. The E needs an asian bytch.

I remember people saying that she was fired because Gail Kim was rehired. They didn't want people to get confused. They had another Asian diva in FCW but she was fired after she broke up with Lawler.

Nevermind, that was Lena Yada who was fired because of Gail Kim.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I remember people saying that she was fired because Gail Kim was rehired. They didn't want people to get confused. They had another Asian diva in FCW but she was fired after she broke up with Lawler.

Nevermind, that was Lena Yada who was fired because of Gail Kim.

Damn. What happened there?

Nm looked it up. Who dated Lawler? Didnt know he was into that shyt.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn. What happened there?

Nm looked it up. Who dated Lawler? Didnt know he was into that shyt.
Its actually quite common, we know how asian women are built and there is a belief most posses a phd in foreplay.Will leave the rest to your imagination