Essential The Offical Women of Wrestling Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
she was never all that, but she looks better now than she used to, but no, I wouldn't put her as one of the baddest betches of all time
in the face or body? cuz while her torso is lookin good her face/azz took a massive hit.Shes already said to have a horse like face and now shes losing weight its getting longer

from this = http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...igi=12jb57jdp&.crumb=Fq3uE7qfUjq&fr=yfp-t-656 =

tumblr_mo7bqbdncD1qlyce9o1_500.png
= thats a downgrade

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the face or body? cuz while her torso is lookin good her face/azz took a massive hit.Shes already said to have a horse like face and now shes losing weight its getting longer

For me she went downhill when they switched to HD cameras....that fukkin big ass hole or dent in the middle of her forehead is :sadcam:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

from this = Mickie James =

tumblr_mo7bqbdncD1qlyce9o1_500.png
= thats a downgrade

ive seen better pictures of her face than that, I like the way her hair is done, but im not in love with the betch, some people look better off camera

with most people its her butt