The offical State of the Arcadium Address

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
HOW THE fukk DID YOU BECOME A MOD???? :scust::scust::scust:
I can assure you it wasn't by running to Neogaf to make a thread about willystyles playing PS4 early only to be told to sit my fakkit ass down. No sir, that is NOT how I got this position :win:
I seriously think we should have a re-election... :coffee:
I seriously doubt that :francis:
Sounds like you plan on abusing your power

"this place will be cleaned up"

in what way is that exactly?
Well sir, this place needs to be cleaned up. Everyone agrees except the culprits. Mods/owners/rational posters who have been held captive since the sony outbreak :huhldup:
Like everyone else, I didn't read...

Court a mod? :what:

If yall tryna make nikkas not post here anymore, job well done...
Funny, because a bunch of posters including you who don't post here have shown up to show their support for Court :umad:
You lost me when you posted that Eminem video. :scusthov:
The video was on point for the message, more on point than the gif :manny:
This what i thought too.

Got to end thought i was missing a post or something
Well, if you read my post again after the likely doppleganger? It'll make even more sense. Wait for it...
i read that bullshyt ass dissertation and you aint say shyt nikka

when there is gaming news this place is poppin, when there isn't its slow. the community is getting older nikkas cant or don't feel like chatting it up all day everyday. dont see that changing up without an influx of younger members but im curious to see how this particular experiment plays out...
So I was saying nothing you say? I will give anyone 10,000 in coli cash right now if you truly believe chemicalsword said anything here. No bullshytting, what the fukk did this nikka just say here? That ppl don't feel like chatting so it gets slow :wtf: New nikkaz might make it more poppin :dwillhuh:
Someone show me any Coli breh with a dap to post ratio worst than his:scust:
You should really read the OP before commenting. I went in on the lameness of this place and you're exhibiting it right now. I'm sorry, I could give 2shyts about a dap to post ratio :mindblown: I'm sorry Clady, I love games n all but I have a glass of some 12yr old Whiskey/scotch and a naked bytch reading a book right next to me waiting for the D (Tru Story)
I can assure you I'll probably get some dap for skooling your dumbass. If I didn't, guess what? Got my legal twisted, got this broad still here, you worrying about a dap ratio

This is why you or anyone who agrees with you needs to re-evaluate your lives :win:
Clean my a$$hole fakkit
:mj:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: :laff::laff::laff:

@cook @Brooklynzson explain exactly how the mod vetting process works because I... And most of us in here are perplexed right now :francis:
I got this one fellas :tu:

You see sir, when a section is falling on bad times? They needed to find someone who been here, who knows the city and the people. I could tell you more but I'd rather just drop this trailer to what you are about to witness...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll let this dude be a Mod and I've been asking to be a MOD for like 3 years :jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:dahell: does black thought and black excellence have to do with video games? We here to talk about the games and our opinions on them. If some of us prefer one system over the other than so be it. Fools get sensitive and go into a stan war over a company that don't even know their name. You seem just as bad as everyone else. I don't see this making any improvements to the forum.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
tumblr_mshf6mSE4Z1s1gkeuo1_400.gif
:dead: