The Offical Scream VI Thread

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
Yeah, this is different. For one there's no bullshyt silent bob and Jay cameo, Cotton's opening is different. I'll update this when I'm done watching.
dam imm interested but is it the same opening that was one of the deleted scenes?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
easily…
they should make it way more gory too. 6 had the best kills since the 1st and they need to do something different visually…

like ghostface in a snow setting:wow:

or ghostface in the woods:banderas:
Im not a fan of the snow setting everyone keeps saying they want to see.

Woods could be interesting

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
Im not a fan of the snow setting everyone keeps saying they want to see.

Woods could be interesting

Really? I think that would look dope asl

maybe some different looking masks too (which they kinda did with 6 but thats not what i mean)

And some more ghostface creeping around like how in 2 he creeps inside the frat house in the background that is easily one of the scariest and creepiest visuals of the entire series and i think that was the 1st and only time in The series they did something like that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Really? I think that would look dope asl

maybe some different looking masks too (which they kinda did with 6 but thats not what i mean)

And some more ghostface creeping around like how in 2 he creeps inside the frat house in the background that is easily one of the scariest and creepiest visuals of the entire series and i think that was the 1st and only time in The series they did something like that
I wouldn’t mind seeing the white robe/white mask combo I guess, especially if it is a snow/winter setting

And he was creeping around on 1 in the opening when they were on the phone. They could definitely incorporate it in more.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
I wouldn’t mind seeing the white robe/white mask combo I guess, especially if it is a snow/winter setting

And he was creeping around on 1 in the opening when they were on the phone. They could definitely incorporate it in more.

i just read an article saying that it’s most likely gojng to be a snowy setting cause of the writers strike pushing things back and then having to film in the winter but its not confirmed

asfar as the creeping around i mean where only the audience/viewer gets to see.

justimagine someoone walking outside at night and the only visible thing is snow and buildings covered jn snow and slowly see the white mask black robe and black boots just sneaking around in the background and ghostface just stalking them:banderas:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Scream has to essentially always be in an urban area/suburban area or the suspension of disbelief is too much, but winter/snow could be involved. Isolated college campus. Retreat. Ski Lodge? That could be fun. But, you would have to ratchet up the tensions and killings really slowly. No one is going to stay on their ski trip when a masked killer makes an appearance.

primary thing is Scream has always been a horror series where the characters try to continue their lives despite the killings, no matter how delusional this is, which makes it necessary for the setting to be where people live. The tension mainly comes from those elements. It's not a trapped in a single place horror/mystery

though, the movies usually contain a sequence like that.