ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This was straight garbage :scust:

GOOFIEST scream movie.

It was OBVIOUS it was the COP.

People getting stabbed multiple times but still surviving? :mjtf:

The Killers use guns but then suddenly decide not to :mjtf:

Now wearing the Ghostface mask gives you a strength power up? :mjlol:

:trash:
Please never watch a movie/film ever again!
Explaining logic in a fukking fictional movie..lol

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
- They've nailed Mindy's character two films now. She's my favorite new character. Could have easily become the annoying "mother" of the core group but she avoids being so. Props to the actress. She really is Randy's niece.

- If they keep layering Tara's character the payoff, should they choose to do one, could be really good.

- The franchise is on really solid footing. Entertaining enough and cheap to make. Just don't write yourself into a corner and don't exhaust the audience with too many threads to pull at.

Bring on 7.

Yeah, she is funny :mjlol: . Glad she survived, actress is dope on Yellowjackets too.

Billy acting as a Force ghost giving his daughter tips from beyond the grave :lolbron:

The stabbings :picard:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
We just seen 3 killers, How many you want? :pachaha:

lol but it makes sense tho… if ritchie(or any other ghostface really) was able to influence reggie and jason then he could influence many more its kinda long overdue if we being real but like i said in another post if they go that route theyd have make a sortve 2part film

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
Ive read theories of stu sister leslie being involved in the 7th film i really hope they dont do that cause thr whole “family” angle is kinda played

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One idea would be to have the killer not connected to the past, and just using the Scream saga to cover up 1 murder, like a disgruntled lover, or something along those lines, you would need a really convincing college setting, make it an homage to every college campus slasher ever, and set up some decent red herrings and love triangles/sexual relationships.

but I have always wanted more "adult" Scream and horror in general, but the kind of fandom doesn't always reward that, some of the biggest moments in theaters involved just throwbacks to older characters, like Kirby, or the more cartoonish violence towards the end.

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
DsiHN1u.jpg

:demonic:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if it’s because I just watched it but this is definitely one of the best Scream movies I’d actually put it behind 1 and 2 as my favorite and best in the series of films.

There’s some silly stuff like some of the overacting in the final act but I think it was a very good movie.

In general just a really a strong franchise that hasn’t missed yet. Even less popular scream movies like 3 and 4 are decent films.