The Offical Scream VI Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This movie probably had the most cohesive unit of Ghostfaces since Billy and Stu.

In Scream 2, Mickey put in most of the work, while Mrs. Loomis mostly stayed in the background only killing when Randy badmouthed Billy and when Mickey served his purpose.

In Scream 3, Roman put in all of the work. Props to him. (Yes, I know Angelina was supposed to be the second killer before the idea got cut.)

In Scream 4, Charlie put in most of the work, while
Jill just killed the cops, her ex-boyfriend, and Charlie.

In Scream 5, Amber surprisingly put in most of the work, and while Richie did some too, he didn’t put in as much as his little shyt girlfriend.

In Scream 6, the whole family seems to have evenly put in work and all got more than 1 kill.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This movie probably had the most cohesive unit of Ghostfaces since Billy and Stu.

In Scream 2, Mickey put in most of the work, while Mrs. Loomis mostly stayed in the background only killing when Randy badmouthed Billy and when Mickey served his purpose.

In Scream 3, Roman put in all of the work. Props to him. (Yes, I know Angelina was supposed to be the second killer before the idea got cut.)

In Scream 5, Amber surprisingly put in most of the work, and while Richie did some too, he didn’t put in as much as his little shyt girlfriend.

In Scream 6, the whole family seems to have evenly put in work and all got more than 1 kill.
Most of the attacks were Detective Bailey. The opening, At the apartment, The psychologist, The Bodega

Cant remember what Ethan did off the dome.

It was Quinn at Gails apt who beat her up and yoked up the black dude

giphy.gif

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps

I dont think Quinn actually killed anybody… she stabbed mindy but didnt kill her… same with gale which i dont actually think was her behind the mask especially not for the boyfriend…

Most of the attacks were Detective Bailey. The opening, At the apartment, The psychologist, The Bodega

Cant remember what Ethan did off the dome.

It was Quinn at Gails apt who beat her up and yoked up the black dude

giphy.gif

The opening was ethan… the bodega has to be ethan

Silkk

Daps
I dont think Quinn actually killed anybody… she stabbed mindy but didnt kill her… same with gale which i dont actually think was her behind the mask especially not for the boyfriend…

The opening was ethan… the bodega has to be ethan
He was literally at the party :dahell:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
He was literally at the party :dahell:

If you put things together… the dad says “there a special bond between a father and his first son” and you can see the jealousy in ethans face when he says that… not only that the opening kill ghostface says “who gives a fukk about movies” which sounds kindve like “hate to me… and detective bailey loved and supported ritchie too much to talk bad about his obsession

Silkk

Daps
If you put things together… the dad says “there a special bond between a father and his first son” and you can see the jealousy in ethans face when he says that… not only that the opening kill ghostface says “who gives a fukk about movies” which sounds kindve like “hate to me… and detective bailey loved and supported ritchie too much to talk bad about his obsession
Breh….Ethan was at the party :dwillhuh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If we go by this

He only did the apt

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
If we go by this

He only did the apt

but wouldnt that be detective bailey cause he said he was the first on the scene so wouldnt it make more sens it was him which made it easier for him to switch out the bodies?

Silkk

Daps
If we go by this

He only did the apt

but wouldnt that be detective bailey cause he said he was the first on the scene so wouldnt it make more sens it was him which made it easier for him to switch out the bodies?
And Ethan said he was in class with a bunch of other people.

If he would’ve been lying and Chad actually checked, He would’ve fuccked him up