The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
gg lakers, swear it was goin back and forth, i looked at the score and aint know i was up forreal

it was close until the 4th....brook lopez decided he wanted to get outrebounded by bradley beal on 8 seperate occasions.....givnig the up the offensive rebound did me in

Step Curry can't keep dropping 30 a night...he needs help BAD :to:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
it was close until the 4th....brook lopez decided he wanted to get outrebounded by bradley beal on 8 seperate occasions.....givnig the up the offensive rebound did me in

Step Curry can't keep dropping 30 a night...he needs help BAD :to:

well if our trade go thru(somebody veto'd it:rudy:) you will have a nice 3 point shooter to kick it to, or drive to the hole with:whoo:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
What team are you guys?

Why is it so hard to have an option to see whose online in the league lobby?
Why doesn't the threadstarter have everyone's name and team in the original post?

:why:

Pretty much all the posters are on the first Page but majority of the league is people from outside the coli

:wtf::: ??? na fucc it :pacspit::pacspit:

nikka you didn't even look on the first page before you said that :dwillhuh:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

2pac-spit.gif

Its about 20 names on that first page....and about 3 or 4 more coli names I still didn't get such as Ro Marley..and the Pistons owner....sooo Sly if majority of the league is people from outside the coli...HOW MANY TEAMS ARE IN THE NBA????? :wow:

Daps
They should at least let the commish know who veto these trades. Cause if it's just some a$$hole, that's boot worthy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2