The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Lmao what?? Get out.. thats all you do.. thats how u beat me first game :russ:
if anything u were gettin a taste of your own medicine :troll:

nah.. I wasn't but that's all you did my kid...It's cool thats what you did.It dont concern me,honestly I can't recall my first game with you but you have some memories on it.

anyway make it out ya conference and then holla at me or see me next season since we got no more games.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
nah.. I wasn't but that's all you did my kid...It's cool thats what you did.It dont concern me,honestly I can't recall my first game with you but you have some memories on it.

anyway make it out ya conference and then holla at me or see me next season since we got no more games.

Lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Blazers on to run again
smh @ that loss to the Wizards. fukking dwight howard + the game alluva sudden thinking to itself

"This game is getting out of hand, let me make it more interesting." :youngsabo:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What team are you guys?

Why is it so hard to have an option to see whose online in the league lobby?
Why doesn't the threadstarter have everyone's name and team in the original post?

:why: :why: :why:

Pretty much all the posters are on the first Page but majority of the league is people from outside the coli

Daps
Blazers on to run again
smh @ that loss to the Wizards. fukking dwight howard + the game alluva sudden thinking to itself

"This game is getting out of hand, let me make it more interesting." :youngsabo:

Lol true.

Hey this nikka Durant dropped 43 against the kings!? :dead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2