The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
like a team wouldnt do that in real life? :stopitslime:

I was typing a response, but don't wanna hate and ruin what you got going on. Lol.

Hey Warriors, you need to get rid of some of those wing players. Unless Kobe your point-center. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I'm a be on at 5:30 today when I get off work, didnt ahve time with work and class yesterday to play , heard I got a SIM loss tho.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:snoop: at nikkas sleepin on this Kyle Lowry and Tim Duncan deal.

Duncan::comeon: we know what he can do. Great defensive anchor,can score in the paint or mid range. Rated 87 OVR. He has at least 2-3 years left and if u trying to win now he would be perfect. Only reason im gettin rid of him cuz i want a even better back court.

Kyle Lowry: Can shoot 3s,great at driving to the rim.Even gets me rebounds. Rated 82 OVR

Edit: I only let these dudes go for a superstar/borderline superstar

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: at nikkas sleepin on this Kyle Lowry and Tim Duncan deal.

Duncan::comeon: we know what he can do. Great defensive anchor,can score in the paint or mid range. Rated 87 OVR. He has at least 2-3 years left and if u trying to win now he would be perfect. Only reason im gettin rid of him cuz i want a even better back court.

Kyle Lowry: Can shoot 3s,great at driving to the rim.Even gets me rebounds. Rated 82 OVR

Edit: I only let these dudes go for a superstar/borderline superstar

Its a couple things im considering.... 1 your in the west and dont wanna face dwill in the playoffs... 2 dude offering me, brandon knight,wilson chandler and faried... if u can throw in barbosa and i throw in a contract and a 2nd then it would make it an easier decision

Edit: the number work for both of us

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Its a couple things im considering.... 1 your in the west and dont wanna face dwill in the playoffs... 2 dude offering me, brandon knight,wilson chandler and faried... if u can throw in barbosa and i throw in a contract and a 2nd then it would make it an easier decision

Edit: the number work for both of us

cant let barbosa go tho..he a spark off my bench and i need him..my bench weak as it is. Him and JET all i got. If you want anybody else then fine.still them nikkas offering you bench players..im giving you two starters(1 HOF) and a pick for Dwill and a decent big man and if u dont wanna give up a big man then lowry and and duncan. Of course with the cap in consideration.