The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I got the Cavs brehs......and do to work conflicts, I may have to drop outta this league:to:

We ranked #1 overall, #1 in Defense, #4 in Offense in team ratings.

Yall might have to drop me from the league, cause I'ma be swarmed for the next couple weeks. I can only play Friday and Sunday nights out of the week.....that's it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I got the Cavs brehs......and due to work conflicts, I may have to drop outta this league:to:

Yall might have to drop me from the league, cause I'ma be swarmed for the next couple weeks. I can only play Friday and Sunday nights out of the week.....that's it.

lets get rid of him and rape his team :youngsabo:

nets bout to be on in 15

Made Man

All Star
Daps
@OH SOHH TRILL holla at me....you pull the plug on the last screen so it wouldn't count or what?
just finished like 5 min ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I got the Cavs brehs......and do to work conflicts, I may have to drop outta this league:to:

:whoa: kings number 1 defense lol... but damn i feel u bro

Made Man

All Star
Daps
What day was the game
just finished like 5 min ago..i got some error message at the screen after they show the mvp...not sure what happened. It was similar to the error i got when my internet went out against jet life.