The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
My computer literally lost me that last game with reachin 4 straight times in the row, givin up bytch freethrow buckets:smh:

Daps
My computer literally lost me that last game with reachin 4 straight times in the row, givin up bytch freethrow buckets:smh:

I'm guessing they turned the fouls down though. I haven't been in foul trouble in a while. Actually kinda miss it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
My boy Rivers coming along had like 13 and 10 off the bench. Started him over Kidd in the next game. Didn't give me shyt. I'm trying to find my balance. Dwight isn't getting enough touches. Going to have to start feeding him the ball before he starts bytching. C. Martin was 6-6 from downtown one game. Coming for Ray Ray spot!

Yeah I just got to work, thought I'd give an update. Lol

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
My boy Rivers coming along had like 13 and 10 off the bench. Started him over Kidd in the next game. Didn't give me shyt. I'm trying to find my balance. Dwight isn't getting enough touches. Going to have to start feeding him the ball before he starts bytching. C. Martin was 6-6 from downtown one game. Coming for Ray Ray spot!

Yeah I just got to work, thought I'd give an update. Lol

smh @ Cartier Martin going 6-6.....4 threes...i'm like WTF....but homie....imma need to get austin rivers up off of your team though..i need that Curry/Rivers backcourt......what can we work out???

Daps
smh @ Cartier Martin going 6-6.....4 threes...i'm like WTF....but homie....imma need to get austin rivers up off of your team though..i need that Curry/Rivers backcourt......what can we work out???

Was it you that he did that too? nikka missed 1 shot all game. A fukking open layup. Scust...

Curry is nasty! That fade away three falling out of bounds. Lol you saw me pause the game haha. I was like what the fukk!

I would need a pg or combo in return or at pf bruiser type guy. I don't even remember your squad. You had lou or was it Lawson?

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Was it you that he did that too? nikka missed 1 shot all game. A fukking open layup. Scust...

Curry is nasty! That fade away three falling out of bounds. Lol you saw me pause the game haha. I was like what the fukk!

I would need a pg or combo in return or at pf bruiser type guy. I don't even remember your squad. You had lou or was it Lawson?

LLLOOOOOLLL when you paused the game i started dying mayne.....i wasn't expecting to hit that shyt, that light skinned b*stard was falling and shyt lol.. :steviej: and yeah i got lou williams....i'd definitely trade him for rivers. We can work something out

Daps
LLLOOOOOLLL when you paused the game i started dying mayne.....i wasn't expecting to hit that shyt, that light skinned b*stard was falling and shyt lol.. :steviej: and yeah i got lou williams....i'd definitely trade him for rivers. We can work something out

Yeah I'm assuming you didn't even mean to take THAT shot. Sometimes I have a player open and I try to hit them in stride to take the open mid range and there ass decides to slash to the basket with the trees and get blocked.

Alright, let me get home after work, look at the contracts and ratings. If the contract is too much, might not be able to do it since I have to attempt to resign Dwight. I think I rather trade him though. Dwight that is.

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I'm assuming you didn't even mean to take THAT shot. Sometimes I have a player open and I try to hit them in stride to take the open mid range and there ass decides to slash to the basket with the trees and get blocked.

Alright, let me get home after work, look at the contracts and ratings. If the contract is too much, might not be able to do it since I have to attempt to resign Dwight. I think I rather trade him though. Dwight that is.

aiight no prob....lou's contract isn't that big...i think its like close to 5 mil per yr and rivers is around 2.5 mil i think. hmmmmm, i'd take big dwight and give you brook lopez in a deal including multiple players.... I'm sure we can work something out. but i neeeeeed that Mulatto Backcourt.... :win: