The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
This nikka I just played who has the Magic was cheesin like a motherfukker. Long ass outlet passes every play and abusing with John Wall. SMH.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
This nikka I just played who has the Magic was cheesin like a motherfukker. Long ass outlet passes every play and abusing with John Wall. SMH.

Lmao now i do long outlets?!? Im done. If you get a steal, block or you turn it over nikka im fast breakin everytime... You in the fuccin paint with jefferson every play cheesin a pump fake fucc putta here

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Lmao now i do long outlets?!? Im done. If you get a steal, block or you turn it over nikka im fast breakinneverytime
Smh. You were forcing the drive with John Wall every damn time down, just using the turbo go by. You even used the cheap ass spin layup move multiple times. Definite cheesing.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Smh. You were forcing the drive with John Wall every damn time down, just using the turbo go by. You even used the cheap ass spin layup move multiple times. Definite cheesing.

nikka inknew u would use the spin move so i counted how many times i actually do it. I did it once over west usa bytch for lyin . U werent passin inside pimp faketwice and shoot every play?! Dnt lie

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I dont see whats wrong with fast breaking on every steal/blocked shot/defensive rebound...I do it myself:manny:

BUT, I also run plays/half court offense on every possession that begins with me taking it out from under my basket or out of bounds.

Also, good game Hawks. I thought yall were gonna take the game. Yall came out on fire and even had the lead at one point in the 4th I believe, but we came through down the stretch.

LeBron and the Cavs on a 3 game winning streak brehs....tied for 4th place in the East

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Anybody else wanna get a run in before I call it quits for the night on 2k?

Send me the invite.....I'm the Cavs, I'ma be on for the next 15 minutes waiting for an invite

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I dont see whats wrong with fast breaking on every steal/blocked shot/defensive rebound...I do it myself:manny:

BUT, I also run plays on every possession that begins with me taking it out of bounds and walk the ball up court trying to set up a half court offense.

Also, good game Hawks. I thought yall were gonna take the game. Yall came out on fire and even had the lead at one point in the 4th I believe, but we came through down the stretch.

LeBron and the Cavs on a 3 game winning streak brehs....tied for 4th place in the East

If I missed a 3 you were on the other side of the court by the time there was a rebound. :leostare:
It was a good game tho:ehh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
If I missed a 3 you were on the other side of the court by the time there was a rebound. :leostare:
It was a good game tho:ehh:

That's why I have LeBron and Shannon Brown on the wings with Darren Collison pushing the point.....speed and athleticism kills on fast breaks and I play to my teams strengths (defense, rebounding, speed on the wings):win:

Collison had 8 assists:yeshrug:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
AYo im 6-0...can i get some competition in here

7-0 ...come see me tomorrow.. one of our 0 gotta go :ohlawd:

@polo I think Im going to have to reschedule this game.. you injured my dude Shump Shump :snoop: ... I might need a night to see how I'ma go about getting this next W...but if I don't pass out in the next 15min ..its a wrap for you :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
7-0 ...come see me tomorrow.. one of our 0 gotta go :ohlawd:

@polo I think Im going to have to reschedule this game.. you injured my dude Shump Shump :snoop: ... I might need a night to see how I'ma go about getting this next W...but if I don't pass out in the next 15min ..its a wrap for you :win:

Lol i been smokin this l waitin for 12 mins u bet not pass out lol

Last edited by a moderator: