The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
i was runnin him at point..but lou will kept bringing the ball up lol.....we missed soooooooooooooooo many layups.....easy bunnies...smh.....and SMH at melo running off of 1254154441444 screens like he was reggie miller...there was one stretch were melo shot 10 straight.....and hit all 10 :wow: to put it in perspective melo started 3 for 7, and finished something like 18 for 23 :snoop:

Your right :obama:

I run plays sooo :yeshrug:

Had to get :salute: going... He did take one less shot than Curry tho...Curry just had Shump locked in on him :smugdraper: couldn't do nothing..Curry is small so if your gonna try to shoot with him you better learn some plays...

I'm money with my screen plays with Melo ..you can stop it...but clearly I'm not gonna tell you how :rudy:...and you held stat down in the first half..but once I seen I had to be patient on the rolls :leostare:

Your good tho bro..def was a good game

@WOAHMYGOODNESS You start trade talk and just drop them?? Wait till you have to come play the New York Jazz in Utah :bustback::violent:

Last edited by a moderator:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I need a shot blocker brehs.....willing to trade anybody on my bench for a legitimate big man

Bench:

Richard Hamilton
Dejuan Blair
Kelenna Azabuike
Keith Bogans
Corey Brewer
Chris Duhon
Sebastion Telfair

Did auto draft for my bench and they gave me alot of perimeter players and no big men:to:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I need a shot blocker brehs.....willing to trade anybody on my bench for a legitimate big man

Bench:

Richard Hamilton
Dejuan Blair
Kelenna Azabuike
Keith Bogans
Corey Brewer
Chris Duhon
Sebastion Telfair

Did auto draft for my bench and they gave me alot of perimeter players and no big men:to:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

that bench is :trash:

You better hit the free agent market...

or holla at me.. I got bigs

:shaq:
but your gonna have to trade a starter

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
@FreshABM
i did that cause i was already seeing a post with drummond as a solid pick up who could block shots and rebound/put shots back up but johnson is doing just that

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to run a game against either the Hawks, Suns, or Wizards......The Cavs waiting on yall nikkas.

Accept the invite:ufdup:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I've never played with settings like this before. shyt is depressing. I can hang defensively, but I can't run offense for shyt. This is like the Billups Pistons.:why:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

that bench is :trash:

You better hit the free agent market...

or holla at me.. I got bigs

:shaq:
but your gonna have to trade a starter

We can try and work out something:birdman:

My bench is :scusthov: and the Pacers exposed our bench in the 4th:snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I've never played with settings like this before. shyt is depressing. I can hang defensively, but I can't run offense for shyt. This is like the Billups Pistons.:why:

I know right:heh:

I've never played on these type of settings before either. I usually run HOF/Simulation and dont touch the sliders.

I wasnt able to get any lift with Shannon Brown on a fast break and it was wayyy to much contact in the paint on every layup:shaq2:

I'ma rock with it though since everybody playing on these sliders. Ima just work my through it. Still got 57 games left:manny:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Aye we gonna need to adjust fouls and steals in the future... fouls might be ok cuz it make u use bench.. but steals more than likely especially for the ppl that tap square when u make a pass

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I will be taking invites in 10min if anybody wants to run one more I'm the Jazz..
@MIAlien learn some plays... find some that you like..and go practice work on those plays and work on the different forms of the players and you'll b straight..

I've had no problems with the fouls or steals...but its early soo I guess I'll see....whats the problem?? not enough fouls called?? or too many