The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
Yeah man get it from gamestop used. Install and bring it right back. At that point you should be able to use your damaged disc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Damn Kings made a great trade for Chris Kaman.

Bucks win by 1 against the Kings. Wade was balling.

Nets now #2 in the East! Raptors fall to 5th! What the hell?

Spurs made an interesting trade for David Lee. Harden gone.

Everyone sleeping on the Hawks!

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Damn Kings made a great trade for Chris Kaman.

Bucks win by 1 against the Kings. Wade was balling.

Nets now #2 in the East! Raptors fall to 5th! What the hell?

Spurs made an interesting trade for David Lee. Harden gone.

Everyone sleeping on the Hawks!

I got some sim losses that dropped me..I gotta get them undone..Raps on by the way

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
An opponent who takes mid range j's, mans up and d and doesn't run 1-3-1 and camp in the paint, and doesn't take 80% of his shots in the paint?!!:blessed:

:salute: To you Ugo. (just don't like that pause to watch replay shyt. It annoys the hell out of me, but it ain't a big deal.) Don't know why the game was laggy at times, but I enjoyed that one. Need more players like you in this league.

Daps
2K hates me. After holding the Thunder to 27 first half points. Dude couldn't miss in the second half hitting 12/13 shots in the 3rd. :dead: 28 points in the 3rd quarter to a top 3 defense. Good game Thunder. I'll take my L like a man.

Daps
An opponent who takes mid range j's, mans up and d and doesn't run 1-3-1 and camp in the paint, and doesn't take 80% of his shots in the paint?!!:blessed:

:salute: To you Ugo. (just don't like that pause to watch replay shyt. It annoys the hell out of me, but it ain't a big deal.) Don't know why the game was laggy at times, but I enjoyed that one. Need more players like you in this league.

My bad on the replay. Dwight missed that dunk and 2k gave it to me is all...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
My bad on the replay. Dwight missed that dunk and 2k gave it to me is all...

:ohhh: I didn't even notice that. That's actually the fukk shyt I actually do like to see replays for. My bad.

I got a lot more open shots in the 2nd half that weren't there in the first. And I stopped shooting with Parsons bum ass. Plus that 1st half I couldn't do shyt against Ray Allen. That nikka literally made every shot he took.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

good luck with that