The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
Gg wiz.. I dont wanna ever see u complain bout the ppl that only score in the,paint lol :to:

Ha what you mean!? I was knocking down jumpers too! You like king paint. I Went 8-16 from three also. I was mixing it up in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Ha what you mean!? I was knocking down jumpers too! You like king paint. I Went 8-16 from three also. I was mixing it up in my opinion.

:guilty: cuz I had to click lock down paint which left ray allen the best shooter ever wide open :snoop: I ain't complaining or knockin u... your nice... I ain't even mean for it to sound like that lol... if u had heard me say it it wouldn't have came out the way u read it

Edit: I was just sayin cuz I've seen u say stuff bout other ppl, u had like 50 in the paint lol

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Gg wizards.. I was down by 18 at one point but came back them lost smdh that wide open missed dunk in the 2nd quarter changed everything lol (you only beat me cause your 3s n my lack of shooters tho)

Daps
:guilty: cuz I had to click lock down paint which left ray allen the best shooter ever wide open :snoop: I ain't complaining or knockin u... your nice... I ain't even mean for it to sound like that lol... if u had heard me say it it wouldn't have came out the way u read it

Edit: I was just sayin cuz I've seen u say stuff bout other ppl, u had like 50 in the paint lol

Shesh I did!? Damn didn't even realize. I'm usually around 30. I just had 26 against the pacers out of 75. I'm not that nice though, I still don't know how you guys be deflecting and intercepting so many passes manually. I tried that right stick shyt... nothing.

Is that the first time I beat you?

Daps
Gg wizards.. I was down by 18 at one point but came back them lost smdh that wide open missed dunk in the 2nd quarter changed everything lol (you only beat me cause your 3s n my lack of shooters tho)

My game was completely off in the first half, I brought the guns in the 3rd. You were fukking up my bench up in the 4th. Had to bring the starters back out once you cut it to 6.

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
My game was completely off in the first half, I brought the guns in the 3rd. You were fukking up my bench up in the 4th. Had to bring the starters back out once you cut it to 6.

Yeah I thought it was going to be a blow out once you got the 18 point lead. Good game breh.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Shesh I did!? Damn didn't even realize. I'm usually around 30. I just had 26 against the pacers out of 75. I'm not that nice though, I still don't know how you guys be deflecting and intercepting so many passes manually. I tried that right stick shyt... nothing.

Is that the first time I beat you?

Yeah I be tellein ppl.. my computer does that lol not me.. and yeah I think so good shyt

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Gg blazers... I need to learn how to run plays... them shyts work like literally 80% of the time...

YEAH GG. I couldn't stop your inside game and I was missing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many shots. shyt was weird, usually those shots go in.

I put together a comeback tho. fukkin Rubio missing layups. SMH.

Daps
Yeah me either.. but shyt I wanna win that ring.. hopefully come playoff time I can get some motivation to learn em

I have the Steve Nash offense. Dribble dribble dribble... find open guy, pass shoot. I suppose it would be in my best interest since I have Ray Allen but meh. I'll learn the hard way when fresh efficiently kills me in March.