The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
basically after someone vetos it goes to this thing called "arbiration" after a day or so the game decides if the trade is fair or not, if it is it will still go thru, if not it doesnt.. if that trade doest i suggest the guy with lillard to add a 2nd round pick.. u gotta make trades with 2k logic and with them rondo is superior... just a lil tip breh :obama:

Only problem I have with this is someone is always going to be superior. I was going to trade Dwight for Favors (who has A- potential), Maggette (who contact was expiring) and a 1st round pick. But in 2K eyes, you have to use trade finder if you want a trade. Commissioner should be able to over turn this, not computer logic.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
GG last night @UgoRightIgoJeff
Wolves could not get their shot to drop....down 20-8 after the first was a tough hill to climib :upsetfavre:

Still learning the game...looking forward to getting my act together in time for the playoffs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
GG last night @UgoRightIgoJeff
Wolves could not get their shot to drop....down 20-8 after the first was a tough hill to climib :upsetfavre:

Still learning the game...looking forward to getting my act together in time for the playoffs!

You can do it man. Blake has the speed to fukk nikkas up. Him and Joe Johnson should be fukking nikkas up nightly. If you see someone in the paint after you drive, don't be afraid to dumb it off for the easy 2 points. Trust me, everyone will do it to you. So why not do it to them right?

That 3 ball of yours started hitting early in the 3rd I was shook for a moment.

Also know your playing style, if you have some good players but don't utilize them.they just eating cap room. Hit up that practice and get that jumper down :salute:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Only problem I have with this is someone is always going to be superior. I was going to trade Dwight for Favors (who has A- potential), Maggette (who contact was expiring) and a 1st round pick. But in 2K eyes, you have to use trade finder if you want a trade. Commissioner should be able to over turn this, not computer logic.

:woah: im just sayin.. i wish i could over tunr it..dont see why they wouldnt let me :smh:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
You can do it man. Blake has the speed to fukk nikkas up. Him and Joe Johnson should be fukking nikkas up nightly. If you see someone in the paint after you drive, don't be afraid to dumb it off for the easy 2 points. Trust me, everyone will do it to you. So why not do it to them right?

That 3 ball of yours started hitting early in the 3rd I was shook for a moment.

Also know your playing style, if you have some good players but don't utilize them.they just eating cap room. Hit up that practice and get that jumper down :salute:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I am def gonna stick with it. Like you said, it is learning how to utilize my team, figure out release points on the shots and start moving the ball around more. I haven't played an NBA game since PS2....so getting back into the swing of it and competing the seasoned vets is def showing in the W-L columns.....for now :myman:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
@Rico u tryin to run? I got a sim loss against you i need to play

Daps
Man I wish we could look at our association online. I be bored and work, and want to scout you nikkas lol.

I'm wondering who's in the running for MVP? I would assume top 5 is (in no order) Melo, Wall, Rose, Dwight and someone else I'm probably forgetting about, most likely whoever Kings dude has.

Is there a GM or Coach of the Year too? Some of us have made some good trades and put together some nice squads.