The Northman is now on Amazon prime, be bored by HD on streaming brehs

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This was not what I thought it was gonna be. I mean it was cool and all but I expected different and better.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
incredible movie, a true visual experience. Going to buy the Blu Ray. Watch this shyt on a proper TV brehs. I dont want to hear your shyt ass opinions if you watch this on a garbage 1080p LCD with washed out colors and TV sound either. Step your shyt up :wow:

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I almost fell asleep.

Was marketed completely wrong, and I came in with the wrong expectations.

It would have been a solid watch if I wasn't expecting cac savagery throughout.
Damn I was about to watch it and was expecting the small thing . I don’t want to see cacs talk and debate in old English/game of thrones talk. I thought it was going to be 2 hours of murder and action

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
incredible movie, a true visual experience. Going to buy the Blu Ray. Watch this shyt on a proper TV brehs. I dont want to hear your shyt ass opinions if you watch this on a garbage 1080p LCD with washed out colors and TV sound either. Step your shyt up :wow:
Man stfu

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
We got subwoofers on this betch, movie still trash. And if you going for ambience, ambulance is better