The noisy neighbor unappreciation thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
1. You're using racial slurs in the worst way possible
2. People playing their music loud doesn't make them "ghetto"
3. Chris Rock himself stated that he regrets that bit, because it gave white people the idea that they can say the n word freely. Which is why only white people use that phrase.
4. It's 2013, theres plenty of quiet, minority majority suburbs, with 4,000 square foot houses you can move too when you make it out of the ghetto. But you insist on living around cacs.

And then on top of all of this, you're a snitch :scusthov: I hope your neighbors break into your house.
You can't find one in the Bay Area, nor can anyone else from the Bay. Right now there's something called the Oakland Exodus, everyone from Oakland is trying to get out and get away from nikkas. Cities like Antioch has witnessed White Flight because the nikkas are moving out there to get away from nikkas. You don't feel me because you're a cac yourself that would love to witness what it's like to live in the exciting ghetto in which your heroes rap about.

1 difference between nikkas and blacks is the appreciation for peace and quiet, if you can't appreciate it then you're probably a nikka or a wanna be. Not saying whites don't play loud ass music and do that shyt but I've never lived around any that did.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
If you live in a great neighborhood you don't want to see nikkas move in. Say that's some cac shyt if you want but it's the truth. nikkas get rich to move away from nikkas, if living next to nikkas was so good then why does every nikka that touch a million move as far away from nikkas as he can get?

I'm not talking about getting away from Black people. I love my people and wouldn't want to live in a city where there were no Blacks but I'm cool on nikkas. It's a huge disparity between nikkas and Blacks.

Yet, only people that distinguish nikkas from black people are.........U guessed it, black people.

Where u from nikka?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You can't find one in the Bay Area, nor can anyone else from the Bay. Right now there's something called the Oakland Exodus, everyone from Oakland is trying to get out and get away from nikkas. Cities like Antioch has witnessed White Flight because the nikkas are moving out there to get away from nikkas. You don't feel me because you're a cac yourself that would love to witness what it's like to live in the exciting ghetto in which your heroes rap about.

1 difference between nikkas and blacks is the appreciation for peace and quiet, if you can't appreciate it then you're probably a nikka or a wanna be. Not saying whites don't play loud ass music and do that shyt but I've never lived around any that did.
Your a fagggot.
1.) im not a cac like you.
2.) Im from the hood but my moms moved us out recently, but she moved us a to a BLACK suburb, not a white suburb where c00ns like u run off too

:umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Your a fagggot.
1.) im not a cac like you.
2.) Im from the hood but my moms moved us out recently, but she moved us a to a BLACK suburb, not a white suburb where c00ns like u run off too

You're either trolling or you're an idiot. Either way there's no need to further engage in any dialogue with you. You telling me to move somewhere that doesn't exist in the Bay Area instead of moving to an all white/Asian neighborhood makes zero sense. There's no Lithonia in the Bay like there is in Georgia. When nikkas get money out here they do it moving to an all white neighborhood.

The purpose of getting out the hood is to escape nikkas. If living around nikkas was so great your favorite rapper would still have a residence there.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You're either trolling or you're an idiot. Either way there's no need to further engage in any dialogue with you. You telling me to move somewhere that doesn't exist in the Bay Area instead of moving to an all white/Asian neighborhood makes zero sense. There's no Lithonia in the Bay like there is in Georgia. When nikkas get money out here they do it moving to an all white neighborhood.

The purpose of getting out the hood is to escape nikkas. If living around nikkas was so great your favorite rapper would still have a residence there.
http://www.firecold.com/videos/redman-the-best-cribs-episode-ever

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I live in a very quiet building.

Every now and then, one of the neighbors on one of these floors cooks Indian food and the smell of curry funkifies my place so I have to shut the windows.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Mines are so nosy

Had to pop out to the store 5 mins ago

To get mustard

First thing this nosy old brawd says is you must be grilling today

When the mustard was for my sandwich.

Told her no this mustard for me and mine.

Talmbout if you do choose to grill im crashing your party.

Who in the fukk invited you Agnes??