The noisy neighbor unappreciation thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've encountered 3 loud ass horrible neighbors in my lifetime. The first was a group of Mexicans, I was living in an apartment and they lived above me and played loud ass mariachi music about two or 3 times a week. I went to ask them to turn it down and they acted like they couldn't understand English which they probably couldn't.

Then I moved to an apartment in a better neighborhood. Everything was great there until some nikkas moved next door. They played loud ass music every fukking day, I went to ask them to turn it down and they did but then a few days later they would do the same shyt all over again I went to their apt at least 5 times about it. It was the teenagers playing the music and I asked their mother can she turn it down and she did yet she allowed them to do that shyt on a regular occasion

The 3rd was also nikkas, I was living in next door to this cool ass white chic. One day I notice she was moving out, I wasn't tripping because I thought where I was would be too exclusive for nikkas to move to. I was wrong, nikkas moved in and said "fukk television and peace and quiet we're trying to become rap stars" not to me but that seemed to be how they felt because they was loud as fukk and played loud ass music in their house and car.

The moral of the story is get as far away from nikkas and spics as you can.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I've encountered 3 loud ass horrible neighbors in my lifetime. The first was a group of Mexicans, I was living in an apartment and they lived above me and played loud ass mariachi music about two or 3 times a week. I went to ask them to turn it down and they acted like they couldn't understand English which they probably couldn't.

I moved to an apartment in a better neighborhood. Everything was great there until some nikkas moved next door. They played loud ass music every fukking day, I went to ask them to turn it down and they did but then a few days later they would do the same shyt all over again. It was the teenagers playing the music and I asked their mother can she turn it down and she did yet she allowed them to do that shyt on a regular occasion

The 3rd was also nikkas, I was living in next door to this cool ass white chic. One day I notice she was moving out, I wasn't tripping because I thought where I was would be too exclusive for nikkas to move to. I was wrong, nikkas moved in and said "fukk television and peace and quiet we're trying to become rap stars" not to me but that seemed to be how they felt because they was loud as fukk and played loud ass music in their house and car.

The moral of the story is get as far away from nikkas and spics as you can.

:camby:

Be a racist cac who exposes yourself on a internet forum brehs

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Keep on proving your a cac breh :laff:
You sound stupid, anybody that doesn't want to live next to ghetto ass inconsiderate nikkas and spics is a cac? Thanks for that info. Maybe now the cops won't pull me over so much since you've made me a white boy. What's the purpose of moving out the ghetto again?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You sound stupid, anybody that doesn't want to live next to ghetto ass inconsiderate nikkas and spics is a cac? Thanks for that info. Maybe now the cops won't pull me over so much since you've made me a white boy. What's the purpose of moving out the ghetto again?
1. You're using racial slurs in the worst way possible
2. People playing their music loud doesn't make them "ghetto"
3. Chris Rock himself stated that he regrets that bit, because it gave white people the idea that they can say the n word freely. Which is why only white people use that phrase.
4. It's 2013, theres plenty of quiet, minority majority suburbs, with 4,000 square foot houses you can move too when you make it out of the ghetto. But you insist on living around cacs.

And then on top of all of this, you're a snitch :scusthov: I hope your neighbors break into your house.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This the same mothafukka that got the nerve to call Kanye a c00n :snoop:

And gay AFTER they masqueraded as a tranny on a messageboard :beli:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If you live in a great neighborhood you don't want to see nikkas move in. Say that's some cac shyt if you want but it's the truth. nikkas get rich to move away from nikkas, if living next to nikkas was so good then why does every nikka that touch a million move as far away from nikkas as he can get?

I'm not talking about getting away from Black people. I love my people and wouldn't want to live in a city where there were no Blacks but I'm cool on nikkas. It's a huge disparity between nikkas and Blacks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ive never experienced it

but i lived amongst asians, then jewish folks and now millionaire italians

:ehh: