"The nikka Song": this sh*t just set us back 150 years...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He sounds just like trinidad james. The funny thing is...he's not much more c00nish then peoples favorite rappers. :salute: @Chief Keef, @Future, @Trinidad James. All he did was accurately parody mainstream rap, his hook nails it. Swag, Sex, Drugs. Content-wise, it belongs in the same box as the music most people around her laud. That's the real joke.

Auto-tone check
Obligatory take your bytch line check
Style over subtance check
Southern style trap beat check
Over reliance of the n word and other curse words check
Repping his hood check

Let's be honest, if they played this shyt in the club without the video, it would be a hit. :mjpls:

Sad but true :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
lol if you allow the lowest form of blacks to "set you back" then you've already lost anyway. Every race has fukked up people but for whatever reason blacks allow the lowest of the low to define them. smh come on now!

Bingo... I don't think white people allow Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, or Tim McVeigh "set them back".

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
nas2.jpg
is much more embarrassing than any nikka Song.
:scusthov:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
lol if you allow the lowest form of blacks to "set you back" then you've already lost anyway. Every race has fukked up people but for whatever reason blacks allow the lowest of the low to define them. smh come on now!

quit playin dumb we are judged by the lowest form of blacks by everything that's not black. only whites and sometimes asians have such privileges..

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
He sounds just like trinidad james. The funny thing is...he's not much more c00nish then peoples favorite rappers. :salute: @Chief Keef, @Future, @Trinidad James. All he did was accurately parody mainstream rap, his hook nails it. Swag, Sex, Drugs. Content-wise, it belongs in the same box as the music most people around here laud. That's the real joke.

Auto-tone check
Obligatory take your bytch line check
Style over subtance check
Southern style trap beat check
Over reliance of the n word and other curse words check
Repping his hood check

Let's be honest, if they played this shyt in the club without the video, it would be a hit. :mjpls:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure at one point in that song he said "somethin somethin somethin somethin somethin, nikka"

Also the title makes me wonder where the people are who were defending "nikkas in Paris" :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator: