"The nikka Song": this sh*t just set us back 150 years...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z51OOUTQUdA]Jc Flamez - The nikka Song [Prod. By B-Money] #ThenikkaSong @LsupFlamez @KarltinBankz - YouTube[/ame]

nikkas will do anything for attention. Its disgusting :snoop:

He can spit tho :guilty:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
hukhmp.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol if you allow the lowest form of blacks to "set you back" then you've already lost anyway. Every race has fukked up people but for whatever reason blacks allow the lowest of the low to define them. smh come on now!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
indian-man-stare-o.gif

This is premium grade a c00ning. I bet them white dude were more than happy to volunteer :lolbron:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i watched this and thought "this is stupid as hell" but then 5 minutes later i was singing this song in my head now im back for more, goddamnit

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
He sounds just like trinidad james. The funny thing is...he's not much more c00nish then peoples favorite rappers. :salute: @Chief Keef, @Future, @Trinidad James. All he did was accurately parody mainstream rap, his hook nails it. Swag, Sex, Drugs. Content-wise, it belongs in the same box as the music most people around here laud. That's the real joke.

Auto-tone check
Obligatory take your bytch line check
Style over subtance check
Southern style trap beat check
Over reliance of the n word and other curse words check
Repping his hood check

Let's be honest, if they played this shyt in the club without the video, it would be a hit. :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator: