The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
i haven't sent out any pics of my body to anybody on here.

shh2.jpg

Daps
go rep and dap @obarth, im sorry my nikka but i gotta do it :wow:

@mariahcooper ....you next boo :mjpls:

:dawhoa:

hold one playgurl, im kinda at a crossroads in this. i promised i wouldnt turn heel anymore but the streets keep calling. what should i do
o6zq.png

oejr.png
: Be peaceful and let KG do all this evil work. There is no need for you to join these wolves at all.

5wjf.png
: Da fukk my nikka! Stop being p*ssy and expose these nikkas. How a nikka gon say some shyt like
bd9ntYL.png
and you not gon expose it?

oejr.png
: Now now my brother, lets not do things we might regret. This is just the internet

5wjf.png
: Man fukk that! @BlackBieber out here making threads on trannies and shyt :dahell: knowing he look like an autistic rich boy
2uhw9zb.jpg

oejr.png
: SMH you done gone too far now. This thread wasn't even about ole boy but you had to take it there. @Kind Gentleman continue..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

hold one playgurl, im kinda at a crossroads in this. i promised i wouldnt turn heel anymore but the streets keep calling. what should i do
o6zq.png

oejr.png
: Be peaceful and let KG do all this evil work. There is no need for you to join these wolves at all.

5wjf.png
: Da fukk my nikka! Stop being p*ssy and expose these nikkas. How a nikka gon say some shyt like
bd9ntYL.png

oejr.png
: Now now my brother, lets not do things we might regret. This is just the internet

5wjf.png
: Man fukk that! @BlackBieber out here making threads on trannies and shyt :dahell: knowing he look like an autistic rich boy
2uhw9zb.jpg

oejr.png
: SMH you done gone too far now. This thread wasn't even about ole boy but you had to take it there. @Kind Gentleman continue..
i shouldnt of came in dis thrad wit a full erection, dat nikkas tongue :ohlawd:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Im kind of hurt that the simp rules of the coli touched my thread...fukk it im mad, its bullshyt. How the fukk can't you post links to an open and public website?

thats cool, slight change in plans :mjpls: yall made it harder on the next victims....much harder :shaq:
send out mass PM's.....

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

o6zq.png

oejr.png

5wjf.png
bd9ntYL.png

oejr.png

5wjf.png
2uhw9zb.jpg

oejr.png

:russ:

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

o6zq.png

oejr.png

5wjf.png
bd9ntYL.png

oejr.png

5wjf.png
2uhw9zb.jpg

oejr.png

Nikka look like Crunchy Black,

bangs.jpg

Rich Homie Quan, all three members of Travis Porter, Yung LA and Roscoe Dash at once :dahell:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps

o6zq.png

oejr.png

5wjf.png
bd9ntYL.png

oejr.png

5wjf.png
2uhw9zb.jpg

oejr.png

:dead:
100.star.post

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
oh snap we throwin' bieber to the wolves? fukk it then. i got a lil sumn. i was gonna wait for the winter to get colder but it's already 40 below.

and to my anonymous nikka that i said i wouldn't out, i stand by that.