The Night Manager Official Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:Just finished. It was amazing.

Tom Hiddleston (:wow:) what a great actor. He could make a great bond, better than gay ass Daniel Craig.(:huhldup:) He is upper class English too.
Mannnn, I have been really sleeping on breh, might check out his other works.
English actors really killing it lately.

Got breh from Homeland acting like an American. :lolbron: Actor is English btw.

Hugh Laurie's girl is straight scust (:scusthov:) her fukken spinal vertebrae showing. Anorexic bytch.

The 1080p Blu-Ray rips are out if you know where to look :mjpls:

Where allegedly would my friend look allegedly? :lupe:

Want to read the book now too. Great story, wouldn't be surprised if that type of fukkery is going on in the world right now. :francis:

Highly recommend it. 10/10

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

Tom Hiddleston (:wow:) what a great actor. He could make a great bond, better than gay ass Daniel Craig.(:huhldup:) He is upper class English too.

Hugh Laurie's girl is straight scust (:scusthov:) her fukken spinal vertebrae showing. Anorexic bytch.

Want to read the book now too. Great story, wouldn't be surprised if that type of fukkery is going on in the world right now. :francis:

:obama: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I posted a link a few pages back in a spoiler. They might be dead though. I'm sure a little googling could find it for you though.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I may have went into this with too high an expectation cause I found it underwhelming. Beautiful locales, surprising good acting by Hiddleston (breh got this genuine charm that comes off well on screen...:dame:) but I kept waiting for the story to really draw me and never got it. shyt just didn't sell me on the importance of the events taking place, or why I should care for any of the characters. Especially didn't care for the lead instantly :cape: for every pretty face he comes across.

This pales in comparison to something like The Honorable Woman(:ohlawd:) which is far more compelling