The Night Comes For Us - Indonesian Netflix Action Thriller

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I just watched this last night. Ultra violent fukkery :banderas:The savagery of this shyt was really on another level, almost comical at a point because it’s blood, guts, and gore literally :heh: I didn’t even care what the story was, I signed up to see the Raid dudes murder people and that’s what I got. I’ll echo what @Knowledge said, I paused this like an hour into it to get a drink and saw what runtime was left and hit the :dwillhuh: Because of how much action there is, how fast the plot moves, and just how much violence there is it breezes by, while leaving you wondering how they can top the last scene. The final like 30 or so minutes is nuts, I hit a combo of smilies ranging from :picard:to :gladbron:to:damn:after every fight, that last one in particular. Big thumbs up for this

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Watched it a second time. Because there's not gonna be a Raid 3, it's almost like they just said fukk it and went all out lol. Damn near half of Indonesia gets splattered lmao.

This shyt makes Shogun Assassin look like tame. I recommended this movie to my aunt she said she couldn't believe what she was seeing lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched this....was dope as fukk. Plot was all over the place and hard to follow but you don't really watch this type of movie for the plot. The fight scenes were insane. I highly recommend it.

Fred.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
full

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
any more movies like this other than the raid 1&2?
Headshot :banderas:
Also Chocolate and Raging Phoenix
I’ll go through my other old school Thai/Indonesian flicks to tell you some more.
Edit..
This movie also reminded me of Ichi The Killer and other Tokyo Shock/Korean Revenge flicks from the late 90s-early 00s:russ:
Those were the days:banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I watched it last night and I was very surprised how good it was.

Like I think for American viewers I think too much we overthink and get bogged down by “plot this narrative that” to the point we become too pretentious and hyper critical.

Like I loved the fact that over halfway in the movie they drop in a character with no backstory or relations in the movie with anyone.... that you clearly don’t get their agenda and no questions were asked..... Hell I dont even think they gave a name.

And then that said character disappears:russ:

Martha