The new Time magazine cover is just :wow:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I don't sit by and watch, I live my life the best way I can and that is to inflict no undue harm on others. Am I supposed to go shoot a cop who kills a black man? Or is it enough that I don't contribute to the problems and help enlighten others that are around me?

I was referring to the cover and the civil rights act. Since blacks were "officially" given equal rights nothing has changed was my point.

No need to catch feelings breh. I :salute:d you and gave you a pass saying "not saying it's you"...

I wouldn't tell anyone to go shoot anyone...that's counterproductive :dahell:

I was making a general point about this mentality that "hey I'm not a racist person so I'm not the problem" (again NOT saying it's you) adds to the problem. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere and we ALL need to wake up. Lots of people have that mentality (the same as you) but do not do anything or care (opposite from you). If you are on board with justice in general then you are on the right side of the fence to me regardless of color.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
No feelings were caught sorry if I came off that way..... I was trying to say that its hard to act alone and make a difference. My bad didn't mean to come off as an a$$hole.
No need to catch feelings breh. I :salute:d you and gave you a pass saying "not saying it's you"...

I wouldn't tell anyone to go shoot anyone...that's counterproductive :dahell:

I was making a general point about this mentality that "hey I'm not a racist person so I'm not the problem" (again NOT saying it's you) adds to the problem. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere and we ALL need to wake up. Lots of people have that mentality (the same as you) but do not do anything or care (opposite from you). If you are on board with justice in general then you are on the right side of the fence to me regardless of color.