Daps
baltimore-cover-final.jpg

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Good we need a spotlight on race relations. shyts embarrassing as a country that we can't put the past behind us and just treat everyone the same. I know its human nature to see the differences in people but this has gone way too far and its been that way for the better part of a century.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Good we need a spotlight on race relations. shyts embarrassing as a country that we can't put the past behind us and just treat everyone the same. I know its human nature to see the differences in people but this has gone way too far and its been that way for the better part of a century.
Indeed. I often wonder if folks overseas look at these news casts....the way we look at the stuff with Gaza and the like in the Middle east
Fortunately no one has died in these recent riots but America is made out to be this utopian society yet we are on international news cause shyt is still quite fukked up here..

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Its sad as a white guy to see this from fellow whites. I've never had racism in my blood and its shameful to see how many do.
I'm sure other countries view us as hypocrites because we hold peace summits all the time for other countries but can't get our own house in order.

I have no ill will against whites (like a lot of people on here claim they do) but you mention you have "no racism in your blood" and I can't hate that at all.

It's not about the racists though, it's about those of us (ALL races, black white Asian etc) who sit by while one race is obviously a target by a demographic. Hitler didn't attempt to exterminate the Jews because all German's hated Jews, he had his agenda that was carried out while most stood by idly allowing him to do so. It's not always the racists that are in the wrong, it's those who are complacent.

Not saying that's you, but this whole "idea" that people are racist or not does nothing for change. We ALL need to stand together against oppression.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Indeed. I often wonder if folks overseas look at these news casts....the way we look at the stuff with Gaza and the like in the Middle east
Fortunately no one has died in these recent riots but America is made out to be this utopian society yet we are on international news cause shyt is still quite fukked up here..
Honestly the utopian myth is only believed in the US by delusional blind patriots.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

A century :usure:

Try 4 centuries breh

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
I have no ill will against whites (like a lot of people on here claim they do) but you mention you have "no racism in your blood" and I can't hate that at all.

It's not about the racists though, it's about those of us (ALL races, black white Asian etc) who sit by while one race is obviously a target by a demographic. Hitler didn't attempt to exterminate the Jews because all German's hated Jews, he had his agenda that was carried out while most stood by idly allowing him to do so. It's not always the racists that are in the wrong, it's those who are complacent.

Not saying that's you, but this whole "idea" that people are racist or not does nothing for change. We ALL need to stand together against oppression.

I don't sit by and watch, I live my life the best way I can and that is to inflict no undue harm on others. Am I supposed to go shoot a cop who kills a black man? Or is it enough that I don't contribute to the problems and help enlighten others that are around me?
A century :usure:

Try 4 centuries breh

I was referring to the cover and the civil rights act. Since blacks were "officially" given equal rights nothing has changed was my point.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
https://instagram.com/bydvnlln/

That's the photographer's IG account.

Anybody on here follow him before this stuff happened? I'm curious to see how many follower's he's gained since getting this cover. All I know is, this morning when I saw his page (1st time I peeped it) he had like 23K followers, now a few hours later, he's at 36K

:wow:

Now this is how you make a name for yourself. Documenting some real shyt in your own hood for the world to see.

He won