the new sonic colors ultimate is technical a mess

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of those glitches are on the non emulated, and modded version. But the odds of it happening to you are low and the way to force it is known.

Even so they are patching it.

Anyway like I said this is a day 1 purchase for me and it's only 34 bucks

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Sonic Forces was the last Sonic game I got that put me off the franchise to this day. Such wasted potential in Character Creation that was clearly used as a money grab ploy

Waiting for whatever Sonic Adventure successor is released

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Sonic Forces was the last Sonic game I got that put me off the franchise to this day. Such wasted potential in Character Creation that was clearly used as a money grab ploy

Waiting for whatever Sonic Adventure successor is released

Sonic 06 was technically Sonic Adventure 3 :lolbron:

Someone should edit the original post and thread title. Most of the glitches are from emulators.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Those glitches are on the emulated version, not the real one.

But nobody reads anything anymore. This is how innocent people get sent to jail.

How ironic. If you're going to make an indictment on people's reading skills please do your homework.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It was the best 3D Sonic game before Generations. I actually bought a Wii partly to play it back in the day:francis:

I was planning on buying this but forgot it came out, lol. Seeing this thread reminded me but it looks like I shouldn't bother at least at the moment.

EDIT: Oh wait, this stuff was faked? Well, okay then.

EDIT 2: Looks like this game doesn't come out until the 7th. lol.

I would even say it's better then generations :yeshrug: Sonic colors is the best sonic has been since genesis. I'm talking about the original wii version. Idk anything bout this switch port.