the new Firefox Quantom browser update

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
00000000000000000000000000018281<<<<this was actually posted because i was blocking thecoli.com scripts from running
Ad blocker?

has an ad blocker but also there's a unique concept where they filter certain ads (because that's how alot of sites get paid). So they apparantly will allow certain ones through and let you profit off of those

We recognize that ads pay for most of our web content. Ads are not going away. So we replace the bad ads with Brave Ads, which we use to pay publishers and users. Brave Ads use anonymous protocols — not tracking pixels — to confirm impressions (details about anonymity coming soon). And unlike the ads we remove, Brave ad replacements have a negligible effect on loading performance.
In the image below, we see the same web sites as those above, with ads replaced using Brave Ads from our ad network partners (represented in light grey).

Replacing ads means our users get a share of the gross ad revenue. Brave will pay users 15% of gross ad revenue. This is the same amount of money that we make from those ads (the rest goes to publishers and ad content partners.) And if you are feeling generous, you may route your earnings back to the sites you browse, and even add more through the use of a Brave wallet, administered through BitGo. In exchange for your generosity, we will block all of the ads on the sites you choose to pay.

despite the above, you do not have to use these feature and can block all adds, show "Brave" ads, or allow all ads

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
00000000000000000000000000018281<<<<this was actually posted because i was blocking thecoli.com scripts from running

has an ad blocker but also there's a unique concept where they filter certain ads (because that's how alot of sites get paid). So they apparantly will allow certain ones through and let you profit off of those

despite the above, you do not have to use these feature and can block all adds, show "Brave" ads, or allow all ads

Will download tomorrow

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Will download tomorrow

, i'm some what techie but before i go recommending to others I'd like to know your feedback. Definitely some finickiness especially with how the tab works and the preview...and everytime i come to this site i have to unblock "thecoli" script but it's good to know it's working.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
, i'm some what techie but before i go recommending to others I'd like to know your feedback. Definitely some finickiness especially with how the tab works and the preview...and everytime i come to this site i have to unblock "thecoli" script but it's good to know it's working.

Im impressed installed on Dell XPS M1530 running Windows 10 64 bit with no issues, with firefox I couldnt stream videos 720p or higher it would lag, this browser fixed that problem, now I have to check how it works with basketball streams.
Installed on a Windows 7 64 bit machine no issues.

I never use bookmarks or save passwords on any browser

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Im impressed installed on Dell XPS M1530 running Windows 10 64 bit with no issues, with firefox I couldnt stream videos 720p or higher it would lag, this browser fixed that problem, now I have to check how it works with basketball streams.
Installed on a Windows 7 64 bit machine no issues.

I never use bookmarks or save passwords on any browser

damn that's what up. did you have to unblock the scripts to get the videos to stream? I had to do that for certain sites but i also had scripts turned off

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Been using this on my macbook pro it runs great!

What is the best adblocker for this?

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
so i've made the switch from chrome to Brave for good

once you set it Brave up, you can set site specific rules. I allow all script to run and keep the Brave ads. It's faster than chrome and I haven't lost any functionality.

I was still having some issues with browser being slow and I realized I needed to clean my computer and free up resources.

I removed Ccleaner, replaced it with Wise 365

I removed Glasswire firewall and installed simplewall

computer running super fast now