The nba officially still owns the hornets

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
NFL style? Just go from worst to best? Would that work, people already complain about teams tanking. Do we really want the last month or so of the season to have teams outright tanking games, sitting stars for "injuries" or having the 12th man attempt the game winner? NBA stopped using this style and went to the live drawing because people didn't like this.

Seems like people will get pissed and claim conspiracy regardless of the method.

People complain about tanking are in denial of how bad teams can be? If you don't want parity, shytty teams will be the other side of that deal.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
it does look weird, but anything done by the Hornets does because its a very unique situation

the NBA is weird, ill leave it at that. god forbid contracting 2 teams even tho they hemorrhage money and have weak fanbases. theres really no point in CHA or NO, the markets have proven its best just to kill them

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What was weirder to me was watching almost all of the first 15 picks or so come down in the EXACT order they should.

i mean we're talking lotto here. Play those same % odds on lotto with the appropriate # of balls and I guarantee it wouldn't fall in place perfectly.

calh45

Cal
Daps
What was weirder to me was watching almost all of the first 15 picks or so come down in the EXACT order they should.

i mean we're talking lotto here. Play those same % odds on lotto with the appropriate # of balls and I guarantee it wouldn't fall in place perfectly.

I would say it ISN'T rigged just for this reason. Stern doesn't strike me as someone that would do someone so blatantly stupid.

Every single team falling into their slot except for the NBA owned team seems a little too ridiculous.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didnt read thru thread, but didnt Benson buy the Hornets?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
the nba really should start showing the ping-pong balls live

tumblr_lm2lpkhDOG1qzgfyn.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Benson doesn't own the Hornets yet, he will tho. For now the team is still under league control. That #1 overall was obviously the selling point.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
so the rest of the teams sitting directly in the room give no fukks and let motherfukkers rig shyt right in front of them

this is some ignorant ass shyt to believe

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
lebron going to cleveland and rose staying home led me to believe this shyt was rigged..but this shyt right here nikka..this shyt right here just confirmed it..

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Benson doesn't own the Hornets yet, he will tho. For now the team is still under league control. That #1 overall was obviously the selling point.

he already paid $338 for them 2 months ago....:wtf:

Saints owner Benson buys Hornets from NBA | NBA.com

NEW YORK (AP) -- Tom Benson brought stability to the Saints nearly three decades ago and now plans to do the same for the Hornets in small-market New Orleans.

The Saints' owner agreed Friday to purchase the Hornets from the NBA.

"We expect this club to be one of the most outstanding clubs in the league, otherwise I don't want to get involved," Benson said. "This is just a good thing and I'm just glad to be a part of it."