The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@UpAndComing this^

Breh it's MOTHER'S DAY.. they show his MOTHER. Just about everybody knows this Tatum dude has a special bond with his mother... Come on.

He has a dad, that's awesome.

How about we focus on the game?
:dwillhuh:

I know its Mother's Day and people who don't watch the Celtics look at my post as weird. But I watched ESPN showing Tatum's mother all season like his father ain't there. Showing a mother only like the father is non existent is disrespectful as fukk, but its whatever :hubie:

You right, lets enjoy this game:blessed:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Cavs 0-12 from 3
full

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No matter where he goes. He will not win another championship unless he is acceptable to running real offensive plays or real defensive schemes.

That ISO LeBron/Westbrook ball is irrational trash on a NBA court.

Yeah, I said nothing about a championship. Golden State is still better than all of these teams...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he actually took Kobes advice and came back next game and embarrassed Houston on the road :ufdup:
Lies. He told Mitchell that after game 1 and had a horrible series except for the third quarter of the close out series.

For the record I agreed with what Kobe said and advised, but I think he messed up confusing Mitchell capabilities with his owns. Mitchell should’ve stuck with what was working for him. Kobe loves players to bully and power their way towards the rim. He likes players to play downhill. Because he could. He gave Lebron similar observations on his tape.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
the defense been good but lets not act like both teams aint gettin the same looks. If the cavs made half their open 3s it would be way closer. I dont understand how the cavs are a jump shooting team but get insanely cold jump shooting in a lot of games

LOL Houston gets cold as well.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
No matter where he goes. He will not win another championship unless he is acceptable to running real offensive plays or real defensive schemes.

That ISO LeBron/Westbrook ball is irrational trash on a NBA court.

The Cavs came back down from 3-1 with LebronBall and had the best offense in playoffs history in 2017.

the problem is that LeBron no longer has Kyrie to bail him out and he doesn't trust teammates to dribble the ball.