Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Why u do yourself like that Ky :mjcry: you belonged to the land fam

Now look at you. In no mans land.

You coulda stuck it out with Cleve and had that surgery at the start and been back for the playoffs. Instead you got yourself traded and wrecked yourself trying to prove you were the man

Now scary terry ascending and you still injury prone.. What you think Boston gonna look to do when it's max contract time Ky?

You would got the supermax over here. We needed you for that Houston finals too ky. Ring number 2 woulda been incoming. Instead you gonna be a front row witness as your squad gets sent packing in 5 while your brothers move on without you

Why you do that ky..:mjcry:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Why u do yourself like that Ky :mjcry: you belonged to the land fam

Now look at you. In no mans land.

You coulda stuck it out with Cleve and had that surgery at the start and been back for the playoffs. Instead you got yourself traded and wrecked yourself trying to prove you were the man

Now scary terry ascending and you still injury prone.. What you think Boston gonna look to do when it's max contract time Ky?

You would got the supermax over here. We needed you for that Houston finals too ky. Ring number 2 woulda been incoming. Instead you gonna be a front row witness as your squad gets sent packing in 5 while your brothers move on without you

Why you do that ky..:mjcry:
My nikka had to follow his heart:manny:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are giving the Rockets a decent shot, they have two superstars. Cavs have a goat contender and an all-star, why can't they have a decent shot?

cmon breh the cavs would have no shot against the warriors. they would have a decent shot against the rockets since they don't have as many stars or anyone to matchup against lebron and make him work.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

Cavs in 4

i guess we know who gon get the first hug after this short series...
nCe3cL8.png