Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Because the game was a statistical anomaly and not indicative of both teams play on a regular basis.
Actually the game was not a statistical anomaly considering every single conference final has been a blow out

On a regular basis indicates regular season, everything's out the window once the season's on the line and performance is statistically very different game to game (especially if you'd compare it to the regular season where game to game teams and players are statistically way more consistent)

THE REAL REASON IT'S SO QUIET
LeBron haters don't show up when he plays well and his team wins, let's be real. They only show up when he plays well and his team loses.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually the game was not a statistical anomaly considering every single conference final has been a blow out

On a regular basis indicates regular season, everything's out the window once the season's on the line and performance is statistically very different game to game (especially if you'd compare it to the regular season where game to game teams and players are statistically way more consistent)

THE REAL REASON IT'S SO QUIET
LeBron haters don't show up when he plays well and his team wins, let's be real. They only show up when he plays well and his team loses.
So you think the Celtics will have literally nobody on the team play well again and the Cavs will shoot 50% from three again? I wouldn't hold my breath if that's what you're hoping for.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
So you think the Celtics will have literally nobody on the team play well again and the Cavs will shoot 50% from three again? I wouldn't hold my breath if that's what you're hoping for.
I think that if the Cavs basically 'punk' and 'pull 'seniority rank' (as in they are way more experienced playing really young players) the Celtics attitude wise like tonight and are all over them on the defensive end, that the Celtics won't be able to get in rhythm. Once the C's are rolling, you're cooked - but they need to get in rhythm first. Start of the game is crucial against them and that was very clear tonight. They have a lot of optimism and stay relatively calm so you need to really punk them and be ALL OVER THEM (block them, get up on them etc.) With this defensive intensity I don't see the C's getting in rhythm and they are not a 1 person plays well they won team, no they are a 'they all played well' team, they're a genuine team.

Not sure about 50% from three though - but they won't need to be if they can keep the Celtics cold (will be harder on the road but they need to do it only 1 time on the road...)