The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
It don't matter if the Celts were to advance and lose to GSW because this experience for Tatum, Brown and Rozier is invaluable. It shows how dumb a lot of posters are, it's a blessing that these brehs get to play more and more games while Kyrie and Hayward are out.

:mjgrin:

Say it again for the dweebs in the back. These young nikkas getting wild experience. shyt gon be scary hours next year

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When are these talking heads going to realize it ain't about help, it's the system that Lebron requires for him to play great.

It's not conducive to making the other players around him better outside of what he sets up for them.

Same with Melo, same with Harden, same with Westbrook.

I became a Sixers fan when Iverson was drafted and lived through all those years of the Sixers trying to put players around him.

Sometimes great individual players hurt their teams more than they help them, especially when they go up against teams with better coaching, better systems and great players that don't have to be ball dominant to play their game.
rep

exactly

I guarantee u give bron this current celtics squad without brad stevens and they would look no better than the current Cavs team.

Bron will have his 40 point triple doubles and everyone would be complaining about how trash Horford, terry, smart, morris and brown are.
Tatum probably never sees the floor:pachaha:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
It don't matter if the Celts were to advance and lose to GSW because this experience for Tatum, Brown and Rozier is invaluable. It shows how dumb a lot of posters are, it's a blessing that these brehs get to play more and more games while Kyrie and Hayward are out.

:mjgrin:

Ainge gotta keep Smart. He's a baller.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I can honestly be objective when it comes to Lebron, and don’t buy into the whole Skip schtick, but I will say, we are looking at the dejected Lebron that went to Miami right now. I’m still nervous, obviously, Lebron is the best basketball player on the planet, but I’m actually going my squad a chance now, and now we playing with housemoney. This shyt is fun now, and if we beat Lebron, I definitely think we can beat gsw,they don’t worry me even close to Lebron

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I swear ninjas just really look at the box score man:gucci:

Yes Bron explodes in the 1st but acts like he didn't want to even be on the court in the 2nd and 3rd quarters

Boston makes their run to go up 11

Then gets Bron gets some buckets in the 4th to get his 40.

It's like this guy plays like "yall ain't going to blame me tonight"

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I can honestly be objective when it comes to Lebron, and don’t buy into the whole Skip schtick, but I will say, we are looking at the dejected Lebron that went to Miami right now. I’m still nervous, obviously, Lebron is the best basketball player on the planet, but I’m actually going my squad a chance now, and now we playing with housemoney. This shyt is fun now, and if we beat Lebron, I definitely think we can beat gsw,they don’t worry me even close to Lebron

The dubs are a different beast :whoa:
You can't compare this Cavs team to them

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Watching an all-time great, MJ-Kobe level player like LeBron having to play with bums like J.R. Smith and Larry Nance (sorry LWO brehs)... it's just painful.

No way he's staying in Cleveland, LeBron is definitely not the issue here.. their 2nd best scoring option is Korver. Korver's a great shooter but he can't be your only second scoring option (depending on how Love is performing)

Time for LeBron to get through these Playoffs and move his talents to a place where he can win, instead of it being a yearly struggle just to get the basics from his team mates
Sorry, breh, but I gotta push back against posts like these :francis:

Lebron isn't a victim. He pushed for the Cavs to sign TT and JR to ridiculous contracts.

He pushed David Blatt out and the Cavs hired Ty Lue - a coach much more to his liking.

He pushed to trade for Kyle Korver, and to resign him after the '17 season.

He got the ball rolling on Kyrie's exit by asking the Cavs to trade him for Chris Paul after the '16 championship. When Kyrie found out, all hell broke loose.

He demanded the trades this season that brought Jordan Clarkson, Rodney Hood, etc. onto the Cavs.

The Cavs have the highest payroll of any team in the NBA, and Dan Gilbert pays more luxury tax than any other NBA owner - all in an effort to give Lebron the roster he wants.

Nobody gets to hold that kind of power and avoid responsibility. This is Lebron's team, Lebron's coach, Lebron's players, and Lebron's L. :manny: