The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lebron giving his teammates dap as they walk off the court...That's a positive sign for games 3 & 4.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:mjlol: The media is really banking on this epic Game 2 performance by Lebron. It's gonna be funny as hell when:

1. It doesn't happen.
Or 2. It happens and it doesn't matter and the C's still win.

They're gonna stop playing with us eventually. This ain't last years C's and it DAMN sure ain't last years Cavs.
Looks like number 2 was correct.

Don't say I didn't tell you nikkas.
:ohhh:
so basically you were telling us Lebron was going to have a great game? way to go out on a limb!

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Watching an all-time great, MJ-Kobe level player like LeBron having to play with bums like J.R. Smith and Larry Nance (sorry LWO brehs)... it's just painful.

No way he's staying in Cleveland, LeBron is definitely not the issue here.. their 2nd best scoring option is Korver. Korver's a great shooter but he can't be your only second scoring option (depending on how Love is performing)

Time for LeBron to get through these Playoffs and move his talents to a place where he can win, instead of it being a yearly struggle just to get the basics from his team mates

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
series doesn't start unless the road team wins....i still think cavs got this

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
YO,

Take out all my homerism, which I admit is hard....

Out of the 4 remaining teams, if you don't have a horse in the race, how are you not pulling for this Celtics team????

They are what I want to root for in basketball.
Cause it’s Boston :gucci: