• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's not though. Not even close. Kyrie's a much, much better and more efficient scorer from just about everywhere. Look at one game of the regular season? And ignore his numbers throughout the year and his career both in the regular season and the Playoffs? Yeah, no thanks.

Suggesting the Celtics aren't significantly better with Kyrie is just stupidity, I'm sorry.

Plus it obviously makes them better having both of them available in case one has an off game, or even better, both are on. Because Larkin and Smart are the only other PGs available and Larkin is injured. So you obviously would rather have Kyrie available. Dude is silly for that.

I dont agree with the Cavs not being able to challenge the Celtics at all with Kyrie in the lineup though.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The question if Kyrie was healthy would be can this Cavs team challenge the Celtics. And the answer would be no.

it wold be easier for the cavs if kyrie was playing because

1. celtics play better defense w/o kyrie to exploit

2. kyire makes their offense more predictable due to his tunnel vision

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:mjlol: Exploit one of the best defensive players in the league lmao. If the Cavs gameplan is to go at Smart, Celtics in 4.

As it stands (without that ridiculous strategy suggestion), C's in 7.
Celtics in 7?! :no:

how bout when they don't win in 7, you change yo username to WOAT for a whole year p*ssy...
o8i7yFx.png

Last edited:
Daps

Rozier's production is the same as Kyries and Kyrie can't defend. Look at the January game and how they purposefully carved him apart
Y'all LeBron stans need to stop it with this nonsense. It's beyond played out.

:camby:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to say Cavs in 5 but forreal I'm thinking Cavs in 4. Bron about to put his foot on thier neck. Brad Stevens about to be 1-12 vs bron ball in the playoffs :picard:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It’s james harden in the playoffs disrespect. Dude has disappeared in big series a lot. Until he doesn’t I don’t believe in him
Agree....but its like we all just assuming Warriors going to Finals and win all

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is a garbage post. You act like Kyrie doesn't have a ring, as if he didn't drop a 40 burger on GSW but I guess Lebron did all the lifting. No wonder he left the Cavs with all this disrespect.