"The Murder of Air McNair" coming to Netflix on 8/20 as part of UNTOLD series

2legit

Superstar
Daps
I will never forgive Jeff Fisher and the Titans organization for locking out Steve McNair from their team facilities during the offseason. This man literally sacrificed his body for your organization and this is the thanks you gave him? I remember this man going a whole season not being able to practice because he was injured, but he would still suit up to play. The most legendary Tennessee Titan and the last memory of him is your organization backstabbing him.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Rest in Peace to him

ghows-LK-d51120ae-5b86-4ca3-81e1-fb87a399fa14-c7979d60.jpeg

On a football level, still mad at Russell Wilson for patting himself on the back and taking credit for opening up the league to Black QBs being drafted.
As if Williams didn't win ring & SBMVP, Mcnair didn't win league MVP, and Moon didn't enter the Hall before that.

agreed Air McNair was the 1st bonafide'd Franchise QB to be drafted as such, led his team to a Super Bowl and won league MVP... all 1st for Black QBs.
dude is a legit NFL pioneer.

I hope they include his Heisman run at HBCU Alcorn State and what gave him the name Air McNair

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Russ's comments were taken out of context. He ws referring to those who followed him. He paved homage to those that came before him.
nah he was foul for that, give the credit to the Moon's, McNairs, and Williams who did all the things he said he did.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He's been dead for 15 years. This is mind blowing. I literally remember hearing about his death on ESPN like it was yesterday. Man I was a McNair fan.
Scarface never lied when he said, "p*ssy..... a nikka's quickest downfall.". Although I don't believe she did it. I think a relative did for some reason.

I just wish he didn't have to go out like that. He struggled fought his whole life in life general along with the naysayers. Damn he is going to be missede forever.