The Mummy is on abc ..I love the movie but

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
watching this now on a&e still classic to me
and one of the first films i went to see without my parents, remember my parents dropping me off and sing this on a friday and saw this with friends.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
watching this now on a&e still classic to me
and one of the first films i went to see without my parents, remember my parents dropping me off and sing this on a friday and saw this with friends.
I remember seeing this in the theaters too. Never thought it was classic like that, it's a cool action adventure movie but was never a favorite of mine part 2 I thought was terrible.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
It's been showing on the HBO family of channels recently. It holds up really well despite being over 20 years old.
I started watching the first one again last night, it's better than I remembered.

I worked at blockbuster video when this shyt came out for rent. They had us all take a 2 day free rental of the movie so we'd watch it and then had us at work in Mummy promo shirts pushing the movie to everyone :laugh:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Just watched this in theaters last month

They had a 20 year anniversary

That chick in the beginning was bad as fukk :damn:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just came to the realization that the guy who played the Mummy or whatever should have been black:ohhh:
How is he Egyptian looking like
Imhotep-The-Mummy-Returns-high-priest-imhotep-10550489-720-480.jpg

The whole time watching the movie recently I thought that was Billy Zane :snoop:

:russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The whole time watching the movie recently I thought that was Billy Zane :snoop:

:russ:

Don't feel bad about it.

In an interview with Charlie Rose, Vosloo noted he looked similar to actor Billy Zane. According to Vosloo, when people came asking him if he was "the guy in Titanic", he replied "of course, of course!" as a joke.

:dead: