"The most promising Launch Exclusive"

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Play by your own rules!!! :blessed:

Isn't that just what every FPS game does, its called a custom match :laff:
And usually I hate it when I enter a match and its just some dumbshyt like pistols only or something?
Its cool sometimes when you with a group like say from THE COLI and we plan that out before hand
Otherwise its more of an annoyance. And that seems to be the standard in KZ:SF :scusthov:

Literally NOTHING in that video looked exciting. You really couldn't gauge, but what I do know is the previous KZs were lackluster. Even you didn't fukk with KZ3, how is this any different?
Whats changed besides the number on the system? I'm really looking for THE REASON but all I'm seeing is fanboy opinions. The levels didn't look exciting. A tree? A corridor? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong videos
Please post an HD video of this awesome multiplayer so I can be like :leon:

I'm not asking for much. Rekka, You, Fatboi/lardass... you guys keep talking about this but none of you play or even liked KZ3. But I'm the guy who takes things to the extreme right? No, you guys are fanboys getting exposed for being that. Now :umad:
:snoop:

You first say, "Isn't that just what every FPS game does, it's called a custom match". Then you say you guys didn't like KZ3... guess why? Because they took out custom matches and players couldn't turn off a lot of shyt that was retarded on default settings.

The set up is basically looking like what makes Halo so fresh and FUN for the community. So NO, not every FPS is doing that to this extent.

All of these custom match settings can be shared online (like Halo) and the best shyt will rise to the top. Thus making the game BETTER. You hate something in the multi, or something is basically OP... cool find a match or create a match that disables it...

But see, you're acting like it's nothing, because you're pathetic. And I'm not even going to get on the other shyt you posted about because the game could literally like it was real life and you would shyt on it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:snoop:

You first say, "Isn't that just what every FPS game does, it's called a custom match". Then you say you guys didn't like KZ3... guess why? Because they took out custom matches and players couldn't turn off a lot of shyt that was retarded on default settings.

The set up is basically looking like what makes Halo so fresh and FUN for the community. So NO, not every FPS is doing that to this extent. All of these custom match settings can be shared online (like Halo) and the best shyt will rise to the top. Thus making the game BETTER. But see, you're acting like it's nothing, because you're pathetic. And I'm not even going to get on the other shyt you posted about because the game could literally like it was real life and you would shyt on it.
Aren't you the same dude who will constantly shyt on Halo :wtf:

Wow, you fanboys are funny creatures :russ:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Aren't you the same dude who will constantly shyt on Halo :wtf:

Wow, you fanboys are funny creatures :russ:
Nah, that's fatboi that shyts on Halo. I don't have any problems with Halo actually.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never seen you on it, while fatboy be on Halo all the time :laff:

Like I said, you sony fanboys are a weird bunch
You're not on my friend's list and I haven't played it in months.

What does me not having problems/hate for Halo have to do with why I don't play it? I haven't played much of anything on any console as of late anyway.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never seen you on it, while fatboy be on Halo all the time :laff:

Like I said, you sony fanboys are a weird bunch
i haven't played Halo in months. Unlike you though, I actually give Wackbox games a chance and nikkas abandoned Halo 4 after 3 weeks.

:yawn: