Them mosquitoes be eating good out here:mjcry:

402b4240363e7b7284ce47f8dcd94fcb

Last edited:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
All I know is if I'm in a place with lots of mosquitoes they know I'm there and they be fukking me up. Few yrs ago I dove the family to Arkansas to visit the wife's side of the family and I got lit up by mosquitoes. The worst part was driving back to California just itching for the entire drive and just overall miserable 😫. Never again will go there in the summertime with out a bunch of long sleeve shirts and pants fuk that. Same thing when I go home to Dallas, it was never a problem growing up but as an adult it's like they have a meeting about me.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
All I know is if I'm in a place with lots of mosquitoes they know I'm there and they be fukking me up. Few yrs ago I dove the family to Arkansas to visit the wife's side of the family and I got lit up by mosquitoes. The worst part was driving back to California just itching for the entire drive and just overall miserable 😫. Never again will go there in the summertime with out a bunch of long sleeve shirts and pants fuk that. Same thing when I go home to Dallas, it was never a problem growing up but as an adult it's like they have a meeting about me.
That's why you gotta invest in Off! Insect repellant

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The top three cities in the U.S when it comes being the GOAT (LA, NYC and Dallas) also have the most mosquitos :heh:

Do those three Metros also have the most ppl in the U.S?

NGL I expected the south to dominate this list due to swamps and humidity being really turnt up in the south

Dallas would never be the GOAT at anything even if it was the last hospitable city on this earth