The most iconic moment in gaming

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aerith dying...didnt play ff7 till years after but i knew about that. Rare that a story moment in a game got shyt buzzing when we were kids.

"Slippy get back here! "

"Slippy watch out, bogey on your tail"

"Ahh! Help me!"

Do a barrell roll!

And yall need to stop slandering op, fighting "ash" in pokemon gold was a top 5 gaming event in our hood easy

d93f1287cc8c4d959274f6ee718597dc.jpg

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
And yall need to stop slandering op, fighting "ash" in pokemon gold was a top 5 gaming event in our hood easy

d93f1287cc8c4d959274f6ee718597dc.jpg
It really wasn't. Heck some of the games mentioned in this thread have more than 5 moments you would put ahead of anything related to Pokemon.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Not really a talked-about moment but 2 scarabs in Halo 3 had me :krs:.
The Harkov betrayal mission in Tie-Fighter (Battle for Honor / Mine clearing). :demonic:
The opening level in Uncharted 2 :whew:.
The part in God of War when you walk into the city and see Ares in the distance laying waste. :merchant:
Last of Us when that cannibal was hunting Ellie in the burning building in act 3. :damn:
The final battle in God of War 4 when Atreus was banging arrows into whatshisname while ya'll were falling over the cliff. :jawalrus:
The End sniper-battle in MGS3. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
When "Master Li" kills you in Jade Empire. What made it ill was there would be tidbits of dialogue from NPC's where they would remark on the gap in your fighting style on some "who was your master :jbhmm: " s***. Dude planted that just to use it against you.

The second level in Halo CE when you get out the escape pod :wow: the vastness of the level was unprecedented at the time.

Metal Gear Solid shadow mosses elevator arrival. McTwist over the Heli in THUG.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Links Awakenings ending. For such a lighthearted series, the ending was much sadder than it had any right to be.

shyt imma throw Tekken 7 in too :wow:

Heihachi vs Kazuya final battle in the volcano :blessed:

Honestly, I didn't think I would ever feel for heihachi considering the fukkery he started with his dad, son and grandson, he was still a cursed being in the end