The Most Honest Thing CM Punk Said Last Night

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Mighty Ducks 2 is one of the greatest movies of all time :pacspit::pacspit:

mighty-ducks.gif
Used to watch this all the time when I was kid. To this day I still don’t watch hockey. :skip:

Been wanting to get into it but just never tried. I did check out the Kings games when they won the Cups.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering was he drinking hard seltzer over there ? I thought straight edger's didn't mess with alcohol .

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I was wondering was he drinking hard seltzer over there ? I thought straight edger's didn't mess with alcohol .
Probably a non-alcoholic version. I just loved how he had to take all of them out the bag instead of the just 1 he drank lol.
It was that body language that made me think it wasn't a work. When someone is so mad and starts fiddling with everything while ranting :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was when he referred to The Elite as having a niche internet audience.
He's 100% right about that. But Punk was acting like he's not exactly the same and like he knew how to get passed that. Even during the very short spark the Summer of Punk II had in WWE, the crowd that actually tuned in, went to House shows and bought PPVs was just marginally bigger than before the pipe bomb. And most of the main stream stuff Punk was involved in fizzled out almost immediately so it's not like he knows how to capitaliza on it :pachaha:

At the end of the day, Punk's fanbase also consists in hardcore wrestling fans that mostly talk about it on the Internet...just like The Elite's fanbase. Both are very niche.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He's 100% right about that. But Punk was acting like he's not exactly the same and like he knew how to get passed that. Even during the very short spark the Summer of Punk II had in WWE, the crowd that actually tuned in, went to House shows and bought PPVs was just marginally bigger than before the pipe bomb. And most of the main stream stuff Punk was involved in fizzled out almost immediately so it's not like he knows how to capitaliza on it :pachaha:
I don’t think he’s at Cena or Rock levels but he’s also not as niche as the Reseda Wrecking Crew.