The most gruesome ways to die, according to scientists

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I read a story and seen the pictures.
But yeah it was this dude who was running from police, he hopped the fence and one of the spikes caught hold of his dread and his head got severed from neck and body afte he made it over the fence.
I think getting your head chopped off by a helicopter blade should be up there or falling asleep while your house is on fire​

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Typical of scientists, they have no imagination at all. You'd die so quick in all of these scenarios, not to mention how unimaginably stupid these are :comeon: ain't nobody trying to dig a tunnel through the earth and jump through :mjlol:

None of these got anything on scaphism

Scaphism - Wikipedia

shyt would have me like :sadbron: :scust:
Yeah, no "natural" deaths(with the exception of the worst diseases) can compare with what humans can inflict.

When I was around 15 old years I read the novel Shogun by James Clavell. I'm not even 50 page is and a Dutch seaman is slowly(with explicit actions being taken to prolong the process) being boiled alive in front of his friends while a samurai meditates and jerks off to his horrendous screams.

I know it's fiction but I'm sure shyt like that happened countless times throughout history.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Eh...that still depends though, if major organs are crushed you die instantly. I knew a girl her dad died when a car fell off a jack stand or some shyt.. He didn't die from blunt force trauma like the impact of the car smashing down on him but rather he was trapped with the weight of the car on on :mjcry:.

Still fukked, you can't escape something like that but it's also not guaranteed that you will die instantly :sadcam:

car-crushing-1.gif