The most exciting play I’ve seen in the MLB in years

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You'd think consequences are the end of it. But for instance if you run from and officer and while he's chasing you, he sprains his ankle while running after you, you get charged with assault of an officer. Or if you're fleeing in your car and he's chasing you, you blow through a light and he's following you and smashes into someone's car and kills them, you get the vehicular homicide charge, not the cop who hit and killed the other person.

As it should be. This is real life not GTA. :yeshrug:

Don't flee on foot or in a car or blow through a light and you're gucci.
full

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As it should be. This is real life not GTA. :yeshrug:

Don't flee on foot or in a car or blow through a light and you're gucci.
full
I don't believe in passing the buck. If I chase you and sprain my ankle, it's not your fault. If I smash my car into someone and kill them because im chasing you, you didn't kill them. As a man I gotta take those Ls.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't believe in passing the buck. If I chase you and sprain my ankle, it's not your fault. If I smash my car into someone and kill them because im chasing you, you didn't kill them. As a man I gotta take those Ls.

‘kay. :unimpressed:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Damn. I wonder if the cac that stormed the field is gonna catch some charges. Like if you punch some idiot in their face and that idiot falls back and bust their head open on the concrete and dies.

You'd think consequences are the end of it. But for instance if you run from and officer and while he's chasing you, he sprains his ankle while running after you, you get charged with assault of an officer. Or if you're fleeing in your car and he's chasing you, you blow through a light and he's following you and smashes into someone's car and kills them, you get the vehicular homicide charge, not the cop who hit and killed the other person.