The most basic FPS games become the most popular

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You have developers and publishers putting millions into FPS's where the most basic FPS become the most popular such as Fortnite. Now you have a Steam shooter callee BattleBit remastered which is now one of the hottest shooters out..

The game is made by 3 people
254 enviroment destruction shooter

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These things always seem to be a flavor of the week type deal, i think Fortnite is the outlier and even then epic games wasn’t a small fry dev.

Reminds me of Splitegate
I remember the thread hyping shytgate. If you look at the steam charts it had a quick demise after that initial boost with the console release. It averages around 500 players now:francis:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I remember the thread hyping shytgate. If you look at the steam charts it had a quick demise after that initial boost with the console release. It averages around 500 players now:francis:
I guess I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed it. I remember it being seen as something to hold us over until Infinite dropped.... But then it did and the shyt wasn't compelling so I thought we was gonna go back to splitgate. Never happened. What didn't you like about it?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed it. I remember it being seen as something to hold us over until Infinite dropped.... But then it did and the shyt wasn't compelling so I thought we was gonna go back to splitgate. Never happened. What didn't you like about it?
I didn’t hate it but i disliked the art style and eventually decided “why dont i just play Halo?” And went right back to Master Chief Collection.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
These things always seem to be a flavor of the week type deal, i think Fortnite is the outlier and even then epic games wasn’t a small fry dev.

Reminds me of Splitegate
Content creators play the game for a few days, maybe get a skin of themselves to play the game a bit longer before eventually going back to the game(s) that garner them the most views/$.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
it’s funny as hell listening to people rp over the mic overreacting and shyt like it’s saving private Ryan :mjlol:

Sadly this might be the closest shyt to bf we got now minus the old bfs :mjcry: